A true LOL thread I found while looking around on ShaggyBevo.com

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SoCalCoug
    Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
    • Nov 2008
    • 5214

    #1

    A true LOL thread I found while looking around on ShaggyBevo.com



    I LOVE this thread. ^^^
    If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

    "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

    "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn
  • Slim
    Straight Out the Trailer
    • Jul 2009
    • 1007

    #2
    This thread is awesome! Love the drawing of the guy wearing the black Australian hat.

    Comment

    • BoylenOver
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 9146

      #3
      ShaggyBevo is one of the best CFB forums on the internet.
      "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

      Comment

      Working...