Payson Onion Days

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DU Ute
    RIP CUF
    • Dec 2008
    • 7393

    #1

    Payson Onion Days

    Anyone else partyin' it up in the UC this weekend?
    "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
    "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
    "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute
  • smokymountainrain
    Impressive Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 22593

    #2
    i'll be there.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

    Comment

    • DU Ute
      RIP CUF
      • Dec 2008
      • 7393

      #3
      I just ate a funnel cake for the first time. Enjoyable at first, but not so much 30 minutes later.
      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

      Comment

      • DU Ute
        RIP CUF
        • Dec 2008
        • 7393

        #4
        Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
        i'll be there.
        Just saw a bald dude with glasses, cargo shorts, crocs and one of those $5 BYU shirts. Is that you? It's what I picture about half the Y fans here look like.
        "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
        "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
        "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

        Comment

        • MartyFunkhouser
          Disciple of RNGesus
          • Nov 2008
          • 18754

          #5
          Damnit, how could I possibly leave the state on the weekend of Onion Days. I am an abusive parent. I deprived my son of his first Onion Days.
          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
          --Kendrick Lamar

          Comment

          • smokymountainrain
            Impressive Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 22593

            #6
            Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
            Just saw a bald dude with glasses, cargo shorts, crocs and one of those $5 BYU shirts. Is that you? It's what I picture about half the Y fans here look like.
            I won't be there til tomorrow, but I have no doubt my bald fatass is much better looking than the zoob you saw tonight. FTR, I don't own any BYU shirts, but I will be donning a stylish Byu hat maƱana.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

            Comment

            • The_Tick
              Made something of myself
              • Nov 2008
              • 7295

              #7
              Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
              I just ate a funnel cake for the first time. Enjoyable at first, but not so much 30 minutes later.
              You were supposed to bulk up in August, not September.

              Comment

              Working...