I Must Have This!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wuapinmon
    Soul Plumber
    • Dec 2008
    • 30711

    #1

    I Must Have This!

    When you see something that you don't need, but feel that compulsion to get, rather than buying it, post about it here.



    http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/...n/e845/?cpg=fb






    Just another way CUF saves you money!
    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #2
    Pretty much everything here:

    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

    Comment

    • Commando
      Explosivo
      • Feb 2009
      • 20748

      #3
      Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      When you see something that you don't need, but feel that compulsion to get, rather than buying it, post about it here.



      http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/...n/e845/?cpg=fb






      Just another way CUF saves you money!
      Um.. pretty sure I'm going to just buy the things people post on here... starting with that!!
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

      Comment

      • Moliere
        One man.....one pie
        • Oct 2009
        • 27885

        #4
        I really want a new driver....

        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

        Comment

        • GrizzledVeteran
          Junior Member
          • Aug 2011
          • 105

          #5
          Flexible shaft?

          Comment

          • Scott R Nelson
            UofU/BYU mixed marriage
            • Apr 2010
            • 1508

            #6
            Originally posted by Surfah View Post
            Pretty much everything here:

            http://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/
            Thanks a lot. Now I feel the need for one of these:


            I think I need one of these for my yard too:

            Comment

            • happyone
              Board Bookworm
              • Mar 2009
              • 5398

              #7
              Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
              When you see something that you don't need, but feel that compulsion to get, rather than buying it, post about it here.



              http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/...n/e845/?cpg=fb
              ...
              thinkgeek is one of my family's favorite websites around Christmas time - Doesn't save me any money at all

              I may be small, but I'm slow.

              A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

              Comment

              • wuapinmon
                Soul Plumber
                • Dec 2008
                • 30711

                #8
                "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                Comment

                • dabrockster
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2009
                  • 10949

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                  I really want a new driver....

                  [YOUTUBE]kD_xWrhZ8yI[/YOUTUBE]

                  Comment

                  • Uncle Ted
                    The Big 12 money shot.
                    • Apr 2010
                    • 28853

                    #10
                    Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                    Link? I must have this!
                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                    Comment

                    • wuapinmon
                      Soul Plumber
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 30711

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                      Link? I must have this!
                      [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Transformer-USB-Flash-Memory-Drive/dp/B003CWPFVW"]Amazon.com: Transformer USB Flash Memory Drive 4GB: Everything Else@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41SFBYzrvDL.@@AMEPARAM@@41SFBYzrvDL[/ame]
                      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                      Comment

                      • clackamascoug
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2009
                        • 9709

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                        I really want a new driver....

                        If I had to play a round with a LPGA Golfer I would prefer Paula Creamer. Personally, I think Natalie might be bending the rules of the R&A with her obviously "improved stance" modification.

                        Last edited by clackamascoug; 06-29-2012, 10:43 AM.

                        Comment

                        • Pelado
                          Bald not naked
                          • Sep 2010
                          • 21142

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                          Pretty much everything here:

                          http://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/
                          Wow, I just wasted a ton of time at that awesome site.
                          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                          - Goatnapper'96

                          Comment

                          • Commando
                            Explosivo
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 20748

                            #14
                            Hells to the gyeah!!


                            Caffeinated soap!!

                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                            Comment

                            • wuapinmon
                              Soul Plumber
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 30711

                              #15
                              A smart plug to monitor your WiFi router/modem and reset power if WiFi fails.


                              ResetPlug

                              A smart plug to monitor your WiFi router/modem and reset power if WiFi fails.









                              Buy Now
                              $59.99








                              Plug your WiFi router/modem into the ResetPlug. The smart plug will act as a WiFi client to test the Internet connection. If the Internet fails to work, the ResetPlug will cycle power to the WiFi equipment to reset the Internet connection.


                              "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                              The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                              Comment

                              Working...