• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    Ruling: Not ironic.
    I stand corrected.

Comment

• Probably already mentioned, but not a fan of those in front of me on a freeway onramp who merge with the freeway traffic at 10 mph slower than the speed limit.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
        Probably already mentioned, but not a fan of those in front of me on a freeway onramp who merge with the freeway traffic at 10 mph slower than the speed limit.
        While we're at it, let's bump the part where people in front of you at a light are too busy with their phone to drive when it turns green. So sorry, you missed your left turn this cycle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
          While we're at it, let's bump the part where people in front of you at a light are too busy with their phone to drive when it turns green. So sorry, you missed your left turn this cycle.
          No kidding. If you don't want to drive, then get off the road. Some of us have places to go, people to see.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
            No kidding. If you don't want to drive, then get off the road. Some of us have places to go, people to see.
            And I'm about to have a flashback to Iraq and run your @ off the road the way I did there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
              How about people who don't pull into the intersection while waiting to turn left?
              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                How about people who don't pull into the intersection while waiting to turn left?
                Or who miss the green turn arrow because they are staring at their &#*@&$ phones?
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Or who miss the green turn arrow because they are staring at their &#*@&$ phones?
                  Or who sit in the right lane at a stoplight, and when it turns green, they turn right?
                  "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    I've noticed that without fail, there is always someone stopped at a light who doesn't notice the light has changed. It usually takes them a couple of seconds or someone honking to get going. The couple of seconds may not seem like a big deal, but I regularly miss lights because of this. Plus, all those seconds add up. I'm losing hours a year stuck at lights because someone wants to look at Facebook to escape self reflection.

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
                      I've noticed that without fail, there is always someone stopped at a light who doesn't notice the light has changed. It usually takes them a couple of seconds or someone honking to get going. The couple of seconds may not seem like a big deal, but I regularly miss lights because of this. Plus, all those seconds add up. I'm losing hours a year stuck at lights because someone wants to look at Facebook to escape self reflection.
                      This morning I was stopped at a light. When it turned green, neither the person in front of me nor the one in the lane next to them proceeded for at least 5 seconds. I suspect they were both planning to go when the other went, using their perifinal vision.

Comment

• Idiots that show up at the airpoirt TSA Pre-Check lane with lots of metal: metal things on boots, metal clips in their hair, a whole armful of metal bracelets, metal studded leather jackets/pants/whatever. Why bother to go get qualified for Pre-check if their clothing choices require them to spend 5 minutes un-metalling before going through the metal detector and 5-minutes re-metalling afterwards? Did they really wake up in the morning and think, "Yeah, this is the perfect outfit for flying..."?

Morons.

Comment

• Web sites that have a pop-up to ask you if you want notifications, to subscribe, or other similar things and the only choice is "yes", or "maybe later". I want "don't ever ask me this again".

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                            Idiots that show up at the airpoirt TSA Pre-Check lane with lots of metal: metal things on boots, metal clips in their hair, a whole armful of metal bracelets, metal studded leather jackets/pants/whatever. Why bother to go get qualified for Pre-check if their clothing choices require them to spend 5 minutes un-metalling before going through the metal detector and 5-minutes re-metalling afterwards? Did they really wake up in the morning and think, "Yeah, this is the perfect outfit for flying..."?

Morons.
                            Ooh I just thought of one. People who loiter in the metal detector rather than briskly step through.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Thanks for bumping this. I was just logging on to post in this thread.

People who who stand in the door area and carry on conversations after an event let’s out. So annoying.

This one is more for the Philippines but I’ve seen it here more and more lately. People who step off an escalator and then just stop. Seriously? You can’t take two steps to clear the area for those behind you?
                              A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

• Originally posted by CJF View Post
                                Thanks for bumping this. I was just logging on to post in this thread.

People who who stand in the door area and carry on conversations after an event let’s out. So annoying.

This one is more for the Philippines but I’ve seen it here more and more lately. People who step off an escalator and then just stop. Seriously? You can’t take two steps to clear the area for those behind you?
                                OMG yes. This happens every week after the closing prayer in sacrament. Folks feel the need to step into the aisle and then just post up and chat, effectively gridlocking the entire chapel. I have found myself conveying downright rude overtures to get people to move out of the way.
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
                                X