Anyone here ever live in Toronto?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CJF
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 8497

    #1

    Anyone here ever live in Toronto?

    If so, how does it work for moving your things in and out of the country? Is there a tax burden to move used home furniture in and out? TIA.
    A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali
  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #2
    IIRC, tooblue lives in or near Toronto.
    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

    Comment

    • Flystripper
      Degenerate Gambler
      • Nov 2008
      • 14089

      #3
      Originally posted by CJF View Post
      If so, how does it work for moving your things in and out of the country? Is there a tax burden to move used home furniture in and out? TIA.
      I lived in a hotel in Toronto for 6 months. I know that does not help. I doubt there is tax issues related to moving furniture ,but I could be wrong. We just moved my Grandma from Vancouver to LA and she didn't pay any tax on her used belongings but maybe she is just a crazy tax evading old lady!
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

      Comment

      • Babs
        Not a Lawyer
        • Nov 2008
        • 17128

        #4
        No, but that's going to make for one hell of a commute!

        Comment

        Working...