Which former CUF posters do you miss the most?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wuapinmon
    Soul Plumber
    • Dec 2008
    • 30711

    #16
    Welsh and clackamascoug.
    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

    Comment

    • Babs
      Not a Lawyer
      • Nov 2008
      • 17128

      #17
      hell, come to think of it, at this point all three of the admins are awol. I say we storm the castle! Who's with me?!

      Comment

      • All-American
        Right, as Usual
        • Nov 2008
        • 15674

        #18
        Originally posted by Babs View Post
        hell, come to think of it, at this point all three of the admins are awol. I say we storm the castle! Who's with me?!
        It would take a miracle.
        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

        Comment

        • FN Phat
          I ♥ gateway sex
          • Feb 2009
          • 8691

          #19
          Originally posted by Babs View Post
          Lebowski.
          Oh, brother!
          I'm your huckleberry.


          "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

          Comment

          • FN Phat
            I ♥ gateway sex
            • Feb 2009
            • 8691

            #20
            Originally posted by scottie View Post
            My list includes creekster and Indy Coug.
            Abso-freakin-lutely! On both accounts.
            I'm your huckleberry.


            "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

            Comment

            • Shaka
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2008
              • 10450

              #21
              Although he could be bombastic I miss Rocky.

              Comment

              • Coach McGuirk
                1
                • Nov 2008
                • 12109

                #22
                Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                Although he could be bombastic I miss Rocky.
                Ditto.

                Comment

                • Tim
                  Not Banned
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 4390

                  #23
                  Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                  Welsh and clackamascoug.
                  We're visiting Welsh and his wife this weekend. I'll pressure him to return.
                  Visca Catalunya Lliure

                  Comment

                  • SuperGabers
                    aka... UtahDan's Wifey
                    • May 2009
                    • 2182

                    #24
                    I miss DDD.

                    Comment

                    • cougjunkie
                      *Banned*
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 23223

                      #25
                      Originally posted by Tim View Post
                      We're visiting Welsh and his wife this weekend. I'll pressure him to return.
                      Why do I not remember Welsh?

                      I miss Lingo, Rocky, BYUfan Hot Lunch, Teenage Dirtbag (wish I could have celebrated that Giants championship with him), and of course Indy (I hope everything is going well with him, his employment and his family).
                      *Banned*

                      Comment

                      • DU Ute
                        RIP CUF
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 7393

                        #26
                        Hallelujah
                        "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                        "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                        "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

                        Comment

                        • New Mexican Disaster
                          Suomalainen
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 4549

                          #27
                          I liked Fiyero. I miss him. I also miss Rocky.

                          Comment

                          • RobinFinderson
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 10548

                            #28
                            The RamBam.

                            Comment

                            Working...