Donations that make you say WTF?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #1

    Donations that make you say WTF?

    This print below was brought to my attention today by one of the supervisors. I had him take the photo and send it to me via e-mail so I could share with you folks here, as I know many of you would appreciate it.

    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #2
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • BigFatMeanie
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 7114

      #3
      There is only one set of footprints in the snow - maybe that was when Jesus carried Santa?

      Comment

      • old_gregg
        scaly man fish
        • Nov 2009
        • 16915

        #4
        that painting is utterly brilliant. i want it.
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

        Comment

        • thesaint258
          aka Benito Hazard
          • Jan 2009
          • 3005

          #5
          It's the Christmas version of this painting:

          Not that, sickos.

          Comment

          • scottie
            Junior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 5247

            #6
            Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
            There is only one set of footprints in the snow - maybe that was when Jesus carried Santa?

            Comment

            • DU Ute
              RIP CUF
              • Dec 2008
              • 7393

              #7
              Santa!
              "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
              "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
              "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

              Comment

              • Babs
                Not a Lawyer
                • Nov 2008
                • 17128

                #8
                Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                There is only one set of footprints in the snow - maybe that was when Jesus carried Santa?
                BFM, you kill me.

                Comment

                • il Padrino Ute
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 19161

                  #9
                  Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  FAIL.

                  Sure, I didn't specify where the donation goes, but I didn't think you'd need me to do that. I guess that education really paid off, eh?
                  "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                  "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                  Comment

                  Working...