Tavallodet Mobarak Babs!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MindfulCoug
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 395

    #1

    Tavallodet Mobarak Babs!

    No wonder why i am such a fan of you .We both were born in the same month if not on the same day. (Narcissism alert)

    It took me a while to pass 20s and enter 30s ,but since i got there the time has been going ridiculously fast .Hope you can make best of it.

    Tavallodet Mobarak is the Farci version of Happy birthday ,by the way.
  • Babs
    Not a Lawyer
    • Nov 2008
    • 17128

    #2
    Originally posted by MindfulCoug View Post
    Tavallodet Mobarak Babs!
    Thank you. I don't think it's any secret that I've always wanted MoBarack.

    Comment

    • wuapinmon
      Soul Plumber
      • Dec 2008
      • 30711

      #3
      Originally posted by Babs View Post
      Thank you. I don't think it's any secret that I've always wanted MoBarack.
      Whoa, wait....happy birthday in Farsi is "Mobarack?"

      He must be the Anti-Christ.....the signs are everywhere.
      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

      Comment

      • RobinFinderson
        Banned
        • Nov 2008
        • 10548

        #4
        Originally posted by MindfulCoug View Post
        No wonder why i am such a fan of you .We both were born in the same month if not on the same day. (Narcissism alert)

        It took me a while to pass 20s and enter 30s ,but since i got there the time has been going ridiculously fast .Hope you can make best of it.

        Tavallodet Mobarak is the Farci version of Happy birthday ,by the way.
        Hello Mindful! Nice to see you around. You have been missed.

        Comment

        • MindfulCoug
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 395

          #5
          Originally posted by Babs View Post
          Thank you. I don't think it's any secret that I've always wanted MoBarack.
          Any thing specific about "MoBarack" i should be aware of ??

          Comment

          • MindfulCoug
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 395

            #6
            Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
            Hello Mindful! Nice to see you around. You have been missed.
            Hi there!

            With my portion of participation ,i am sure you have not missed that much .But thank you any way.

            Comment

            • il Padrino Ute
              Junior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 19161

              #7
              Originally posted by MindfulCoug View Post
              Any thing specific about "MoBarack" i should be aware of ??
              This country has already had enough barak.
              "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


              "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

              Comment

              • MindfulCoug
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 395

                #8
                Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                This country has already had enough barak.
                You could not get enough of Bush though.Right?

                Comment

                • il Padrino Ute
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 19161

                  #9
                  Originally posted by MindfulCoug View Post
                  You could not get enough of Bush though.Right?

                  We had a bit too much Bush.
                  "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                  "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                  Comment

                  • Jeff Lebowski
                    Corporate lackey for Jesus
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 69705

                    #10
                    Originally posted by MindfulCoug View Post
                    You could not get enough of Bush though.Right?
                    Nomobush. Thank heavens.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                    Comment

                    • MindfulCoug
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 395

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      Nomobush. Thank heavens.
                      I am just entertained by the level of tolerance.

                      Bush is "a bit" too much after 8 devastating year and Barak is already "enough" after 80 day stay.

                      Comment

                      • il Padrino Ute
                        Junior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 19161

                        #12
                        Originally posted by MindfulCoug View Post
                        I am just entertained by the level of tolerance.

                        Bush is "a bit" too much after 8 devastating year and Barak is already "enough" after 80 day stay.
                        Socialism doesn't work.
                        "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                        "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                        Comment

                        • Jeff Lebowski
                          Corporate lackey for Jesus
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 69705

                          #13
                          Originally posted by MindfulCoug View Post
                          I am just entertained by the level of tolerance.

                          Bush is "a bit" too much after 8 devastating year and Barak is already "enough" after 80 day stay.
                          IPU had too much Barak before he was even elected.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                          Comment

                          • il Padrino Ute
                            Junior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 19161

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            IPU had too much Barak before he was even elected.
                            Damn straight!

                            Too much Bush too.
                            "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                            "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                            Comment

                            • MindfulCoug
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 395

                              #15
                              Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                              Socialism doesn't work.
                              And Imperialism does?

                              He has got to find a way to clean the mess.It does not matter if you are a servant or president ,when you are black ,you are supposed to clean up after whites .

                              Comment

                              Working...