HI

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TDAWGCOUG
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 41

    #1

    HI

    Just thought I'd say hi. I will try to log on more, haven't been here in 3 months
  • BoylenOver
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 9146

    #2
    This forum needs more Bronco fans.
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

    Comment

    • TDAWGCOUG
      Junior Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 41

      #3
      Glad to be of service

      I think there are a few others, but not near rnough
      Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
      This forum needs more Bronco fans.

      Comment

      • cowboy
        Homer Weems
        • Dec 2008
        • 5740

        #4
        Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
        This forum needs more Bronco fans.
        As well as more nose-picking disadvantaged members.
        sigpic
        "Outlined against a blue, gray
        October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
        Grantland Rice, 1924

        Comment

        • FMCoug
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 6825

          #5
          You should use "the picture" as your avatar for a while ...
          "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

          Comment

          • TDAWGCOUG
            Junior Member
            • Dec 2008
            • 41

            #6
            My hand?

            My hand? OR something else?
            Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
            You should use "the picture" as your avatar for a while ...

            Comment

            • TripletDaddy
              sweet triple
              • Nov 2008
              • 58186

              #7
              Hey tdawggie dawg. glad to see you poke your nose in and look around.

              I think FM is talking about the embarrassing pic of you wearing a Broncos sweatshirt.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

              sigpic

              Comment

              Working...