Microsoft is buying skype. . . .

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Soccermom
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 4063

    #1

    Microsoft is buying skype. . . .

    Enjoy it while it lasts Mac users. http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/tech...-billion-.html
  • LA Ute
    Receiver of Memory
    • Nov 2008
    • 19512

    #2
    My first thought on learning this was, "Rats, another good product is going to get wrecked by Microsoft."
    “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
    ― W.H. Auden


    "God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
    -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons


    "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #3
      I have to laugh at groupon when I see sales like this. Groupon has $6B in their face and they say no thanks.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • happyone
        Board Bookworm
        • Mar 2009
        • 5398

        #4
        Microsofts motto - I you can't beat 'em, buy 'em

        I may be small, but I'm slow.

        A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

        Comment

        • falafel
          loves to talk on things
          • Mar 2009
          • 37996

          #5
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          I have to laugh at groupon when I see sales like this. Groupon has $6B in their face and they say no thanks.
          And every day a new groupon competitor springs up. I haven't seen a groupon or competitor coupon offer that has interested me in months. However, I imagine that all those people who get daily a manicure/pedicure/cut/color/style are in heaven.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

          Dig your own grave, and save!

          "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

          "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          Working...