Snowfall

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #1

    Snowfall

    I woke up to about 4 inches of snow in my yard this morning. How 'bout you folks?

    If a mod could correct the title of this thread, I'd appreciate it. Smowfall is an interesting topic, but irrelevant to the amount of snow in my yard.
    Last edited by SteelBlue; 04-30-2011, 08:38 AM.
    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
  • Katy Lied
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 9435

    #2
    My dog is out there swimming around in the snow with just the top of her head and her snout sticking out. She looks like an crocodile swimming upstream.

    Comment

    • Viking
      Banned
      • Jun 2009
      • 6470

      #3
      80 degrees here. Going to the beach in my sunga and boardshorts.

      Comment

      • thesaint258
        aka Benito Hazard
        • Jan 2009
        • 3005

        #4
        We got snow too. I wish winter would just give up. Its time is up, and it will come again. For now, though, it's time to have some spring.
        Not that, sickos.

        Comment

        • DU Ute
          RIP CUF
          • Dec 2008
          • 7393

          #5
          Daughter's baseball game canceled
          "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
          "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
          "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #6
            Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
            I woke up to about 4 inches of snow in my yard this morning. How 'bout you folks?

            If a mod could correct the title of this thread, I'd appreciate it. Smowfall is an interesting topic, but irrelevant to the amount of snow in my yard.
            We have around 5 inches, maybe 6. All soccer games were cancelled today for the Puffy Check. And it is 37 degrees outside right now.

            Mods, please rename this thread "JeffLebowski loves springtime in Utah/Everything is in bloom"
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • smokymountainrain
              Impressive Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 22593

              #7
              We got about 8-9 inches in Sandy. The sad thing is, it has stopped and will mostly be melted by mid-day.

              My son has a flag football game, and as long it isn't snowing during the game, it's still on.

              (edit) just got a call from the coach - flag football is cancelled.
              Last edited by smokymountainrain; 04-30-2011, 08:51 AM.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

              Comment

              • RC Vikings
                Known Heterosexual
                • Nov 2008
                • 8789

                #8
                I thought Smowfall was a combination of snow and more.

                Comment

                • TripletDaddy
                  sweet triple
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 58186

                  #9
                  Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                  I woke up to about 4 inches of snow in my yard this morning. How 'bout you folks?

                  If a mod could correct the title of this thread, I'd appreciate it. Smowfall is an interesting topic, but irrelevant to the amount of snow in my yard.
                  Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                  I thought Smowfall was a combination of snow and more.
                  It is actually Mormon snow. EPU being provincial again. I'm surprised he didn't designate the snow as liberal or conservative.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • Borderline Divine
                    Junior Member
                    • Jul 2010
                    • 598

                    #10
                    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    It is actually Mormon snow. EPU being provincial again. I'm surprised he didn't designate the snow as liberal or conservative.
                    The Holy War is over, and Utah won - Federal Ute

                    Think of how stupid the average American is. Then remember that half are even dumber than that. - George Carlin

                    Comment

                    • hostile
                      lollygagger
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 5736

                      #11
                      2" in Sugarhouse. Baseball and soccer cancelled. Over a foot of fresh powder at Snowbird (4+ feet over the past 3 days) -- looks like we'll be skiing today.
                      "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

                      "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

                      Comment

                      • RC Vikings
                        Known Heterosexual
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 8789

                        #12
                        It's almost May, 80 degree days are a real possibility which would bring a mountain of water on that city. Snowpack should be going down not still building.

                        Comment

                        • Viking
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 6470

                          #13
                          Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                          It's almost May, 80 degree days are a real possibility which would bring a mountain of water on that city. Snowpack should be going down not still building.
                          I have family on the Provo River...I've already told them they need a flood plan this year more than ever

                          Comment

                          • Commando
                            Explosivo
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 20748

                            #14
                            Originally posted by hostile View Post
                            2" in Sugarhouse. Baseball and soccer cancelled. Over a foot of fresh powder at Snowbird (4+ feet over the past 3 days) -- looks like we'll be skiing today.
                            F#<* meI picked the wrong month to move. 90 degrees here in scottsdale.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                            Comment

                            • Surfah
                              Where's Wallace?
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 33726

                              #15
                              Yesterday was close to 80 here in VA. Today it's cooler, only in the 60's. Just got back from the Farmer's Market. I wore shorts and slippers.
                              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...