My new screen

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SeattleUte
    Faith crisis consultant
    • Nov 2008
    • 20837

    #1

    My new screen

    They gave me a new screen at work. It's two feet wide. So now I read my briefs, Cuff, etc. in Cinerama. I'm not sure what the point is.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

    --Jonathan Swift
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #2
    Cinerama. lol.

    that didn't date you one bit.

    I remember going to the Cinerama Dome in Hollywood as a kid. We saw a Pink Panther movie. I thought it was so cool how the screen was all stretched out.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • SeattleUte
      Faith crisis consultant
      • Nov 2008
      • 20837

      #3
      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      Cinerama. lol.

      that didn't date you one bit.

      I remember going to the Cinerama Dome in Hollywood as a kid. We saw a Pink Panther movie. I thought it was so cool how the screen was all stretched out.
      Hey, that's where I saw Ben Hur the first time (it was a re-screening; I'm not old enough to have seen it when released). I freaking loved it. It felt like the horses where going to run ruight over me. The Colliseum strethced out all around in my peripheral vision. My dad took me because he knew I loved the Romans.

      Paul Allen still owns an old Cinerama theater here.
      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

      --Jonathan Swift

      Comment

      Working...