Starbucks in Utah Valley? Or other free wireless cafes/spots

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • oxcoug
    Dolphins Rape Hipsters
    • Dec 2009
    • 5309

    #1

    Starbucks in Utah Valley? Or other free wireless cafes/spots

    where a guy can set up, buy himself a latte hot chocolate and work for a few hours?

    Preferably some place like PG or further north.

    Someone told me that there are only a few Starbucks in Utah Valley, is this true? I come from lands where you can't go two blocks without seeing four.
    Last edited by oxcoug; 01-25-2011, 07:39 AM.
    Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

    It can't all be wedding cake.
  • Coach McGuirk
    1
    • Nov 2008
    • 12109

    #2
    Starbucks
    821 West State St
    American Fork‎ UT
    United States

    Comment

    • Uncle Ted
      The Big 12 money shot.
      • Apr 2010
      • 28853

      #3
      You can always depend on MickeyDs... http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/restaurant_locator.html

      Get the app... Free Wi-Fi Finder: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/free-...307217005?mt=8
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • oxcoug
        Dolphins Rape Hipsters
        • Dec 2009
        • 5309

        #4
        Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
        Starbucks
        821 West State St
        American Fork‎ UT
        United States

        I'm here right now having a spinach and egg white burrito thingy and a mocha hot chocolate.

        Thanks.
        Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

        It can't all be wedding cake.

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #5
          Originally posted by oxcoug View Post
          I'm here right now having a spinach and egg white burrito thingy and a mocha hot chocolate.

          Thanks.
          You should try the casserole with cream of chicken soup. It's delicious.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          Working...