Have you found some cool NCAA gear?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sizzle
    #ThisIsY
    • Nov 2008
    • 9004

    #406
    Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    nice. don't know about the shoulder pocket, though.
    It's for your phone/headphones. Perfect if you're wanting to wear it out on a run.

    Comment

    • Surfah
      Where's Wallace?
      • Nov 2008
      • 33726

      #407
      Just caught this but there is about an hour left of Fanatics' 4 hour sale. Ends 3 PM Eastern Time. Enter FriendsFamily promo code at checkout to get 30% off your order. Valid storewide except on Nike jerseys and NFL sideline gear. Sign up for free 3 day shipping too.

      http://www.fanatics.com/partnerid/24...e/share-a-sale
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

      Comment

      • Surfah
        Where's Wallace?
        • Nov 2008
        • 33726

        #408
        Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        On the other hand I believe Baby J and a few others were wearing this jacket during the MTSU game which looked really good on TV.

        If you don't sign up for their free shipping thing, this jacket is $67.95 shipped with FriendsFamily promo code.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #409
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • kccougar
            9262
            • Nov 2008
            • 7020

            #410
            That's what the team has been wearing lately. I've seen both Taysom and Jamal sporting the same jacket in recent interviews.
            "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

            Comment

            • Commando
              Explosivo
              • Feb 2009
              • 20748

              #411
              I have been spying on that jacket for some time now. Even though I just bought my flight to Wisconsin, I think I would be over the line getting a jacket just for that game. Granted, I do have a closet full of hoodies, but those are hard enough to justify.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

              Comment

              • TripletDaddy
                sweet triple
                • Nov 2008
                • 58186

                #412
                Originally posted by Commando View Post
                I have been spying on that jacket for some time now. Even though I just bought my flight to Wisconsin, I think I would be over the line getting a jacket just for that game. Granted, I do have a closet full of hoodies, but those are hard enough to justify.
                if you are still planning on wearing that mud flap lid, you can't mix royal with navy anyway.
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • FN Phat
                  I ♥ gateway sex
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 8691

                  #413
                  Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  if you are still planning on wearing that mud flap lid, you can't mix royal with navy anyway.
                  It's okay. I'm sure that he has adidas shoes that have royal and navy stripes!
                  I'm your huckleberry.


                  "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

                  Comment

                  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                    Time to camp
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26082

                    #414
                    I paid more than I should have, but worth it.

                    Nike-Free-Trainer-5.0-OREGON-3.jpg
                    699528891_o.jpg
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

                    Comment

                    • BigPiney
                      Huge Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 12365

                      #415
                      Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                      I paid more than I should have, but worth it.

                      Comment

                      • YOhio
                        Hipster Mode
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 26165

                        #416
                        Those are very handsome shoes, HFN.

                        Comment

                        • Jeff Lebowski
                          Corporate lackey for Jesus
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 69687

                          #417
                          Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                          Those are very handsome shoes, HFN.
                          That would be a perfect pair of shoes for prancercizing!

                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                          Comment

                          • TripletDaddy
                            sweet triple
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 58186

                            #418
                            Im working up a sweat just watching that vid! :condom:
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • TripletDaddy
                              sweet triple
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 58186

                              #419
                              I know there are some people here that speak negatively of snap back caps, but for the rest of us with common sense and style, this retro lid is pretty sweet. Jay Z, Kanye, Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, and LaVell Edwards agree with me.


                              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • Flystripper
                                Degenerate Gambler
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 14089

                                #420
                                I like snap back caps. I own several. They are infinitely better than the adjustable cloth back caps (not even sure what you call those) and the flex fit caps. A good fitted cap is preferable to me but a snap back is my number 2 choice.
                                Dyslexics are teople poo...

                                Comment

                                Working...