Have you found some cool NCAA gear?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #316
    Originally posted by WashingtonCoug View Post
    If you're an XL, it looks like they found some more. As of right now, it's back on the options of available sizes.
    I check Fanzz a few times a day. Sometimes they have crazy deals. I got Gidget a Beetdigger the last time for like $4. But because their sizes are limited they sell out pretty quickly and sometimes you aren't notified. I picked up a couple of the practice t-shirts before when they were like $5 and then after waiting for 2 weeks I contacted them wondering where my order was and they said that they were sold out and that I should have been notified. So it's hit and miss, but worth checking out at least daily because their inventory changes often.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

    Comment

    • Surfah
      Where's Wallace?
      • Nov 2008
      • 33726

      #317
      I can't decide on this one.

      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

      Comment

      • Surfah
        Where's Wallace?
        • Nov 2008
        • 33726

        #318
        I know middle-aged white guys shouldn't wear jerseys but this is beautiful. I may have to get one of these autographed to hang.

        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

        Comment

        • Surfah
          Where's Wallace?
          • Nov 2008
          • 33726

          #319
          For any of you Cosmo lovers.

          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

          Comment

          • Sizzle
            #ThisIsY
            • Nov 2008
            • 9004

            #320
            Originally posted by Surfah View Post
            I know middle-aged white guys shouldn't wear jerseys but this is beautiful. I may have to get one of these autographed to hang.

            Link?

            Comment

            • Surfah
              Where's Wallace?
              • Nov 2008
              • 33726

              #321
              Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
              Link?
              http://www.lids.com/NCAA/Brigham-Young-Cougars/20506503
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

              Comment

              • cougjunkie
                *Banned*
                • Nov 2008
                • 23223

                #322
                I couldn't even do it for kvn.

                Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
                *Banned*

                Comment

                • Surfah
                  Where's Wallace?
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 33726

                  #323
                  Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                  I couldn't even do it for kvn.

                  Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
                  I'm not doing it for that price. It almost looks like a Dri-Fit shirt. Maybe CJF can get the Filipino knockoffs for us.
                  "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • Commando
                    Explosivo
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 20748

                    #324
                    This is your better option.

                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                    Comment

                    • Donuthole
                      Official Outgayer
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 25268

                      #325
                      Originally posted by Commando View Post
                      This is your better option.

                      mckayladisappointed.jpg
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                      There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                      Comment

                      • Surfah
                        Where's Wallace?
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 33726

                        #326
                        Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        This is your better option.

                        I saw that on the Bookstore site. What's on the back though? Anything? Van Noy? Pretty solid sweatshirt. Pricey though. I'd rather have a nice track jacket instead of the hoodie for the price.
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • Commando
                          Explosivo
                          • Feb 2009
                          • 20748

                          #327
                          Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                          I saw that on the Bookstore site. What's on the back though? Anything? Van Noy? Pretty solid sweatshirt. Pricey though. I'd rather have a nice track jacket instead of the hoodie for the price.
                          Nothing on the back.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                          Comment

                          • TripletDaddy
                            sweet triple
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 58186

                            #328
                            I'd like to submit that some jerseys are ok for adults. Specifically, baseball jerseys.

                            Full disclosure: I do not own any baseball jerseys, so I am not biased.
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • cougjunkie
                              *Banned*
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 23223

                              #329
                              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              I'd like to submit that some jerseys are ok for adults. Specifically, baseball jerseys.

                              Full disclosure: I do not own any baseball jerseys, so I am not biased.
                              Booooo!

                              Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
                              *Banned*

                              Comment

                              • YOhio
                                Hipster Mode
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 26165

                                #330
                                Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                                I'd like to submit that some jerseys are ok for adults. Specifically, baseball jerseys.

                                Full disclosure: I do not own any baseball jerseys, so I am not biased.
                                And also Team USA basketball jerseys from world competitions like FIBA or the Olympcs. I don't care what anybody here says, when I wear my Dan Majerle 1994 Dream Team II jersey I get all kinds of compliments.

                                Comment

                                Working...