Happy Birthday Soccermom!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jarid in Cedar
    CS Institutional Memory
    • Jun 2009
    • 13234

    #1

    Happy Birthday Soccermom!!!

    Happy birthday to another awesome person from Carbon County!
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

    "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

    "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

    -Rick Majerus
  • Mrs. Funk
    Lawyer Wannabe
    • Nov 2008
    • 2690

    #2
    Happy birthday! Hope it's great.
    "You know, I was looking at your shirt and your scarf and I was thinking that if you had leaned over, I could have seen everything." ~Trial Ad Judge

    Comment

    • Sizzle
      #ThisIsY
      • Nov 2008
      • 9004

      #3
      HBSM. My wifes BDay is today. Hopefully you have a nice day separated from all the Christmas hustle and bustle!

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #4
        hbs.

        Aristides better do something good. Maybe a sexy butler outfit for later tonight
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • marsupial
          Mississippi Queen
          • Nov 2008
          • 3678

          #5
          Yes, Happy Birthday! I hope it is full of love and chocolate.
          What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
          -Teenage Dirtbag

          Comment

          • Surfah
            Where's Wallace?
            • Nov 2008
            • 33726

            #6
            Soccermom is from Carbon Co. too? Oh well, happy birthday.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

            Comment

            • HuskyFreeNorthwest
              Time to camp
              • Nov 2008
              • 26082

              #7
              Happy Birthday. Knowing you has lessened my dislike for the game of soccer. I hope you have a great day.
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

              Comment

              • happyone
                Board Bookworm
                • Mar 2009
                • 5398

                #8
                Happy B-day Soccermom!

                I may be small, but I'm slow.

                A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

                Comment

                • Clark Addison
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 10314

                  #9
                  Happy Birthday SoccerMom!

                  Comment

                  • PaloAltoCougar
                    Semper infra dignitatem
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 16938

                    #10
                    I had no idea Soccermom (Happy Birthday!, btw) hails from Carbon Country. I thought it impossible, but my esteem for the birthday girl went up yet another notch.

                    Comment

                    • SoCalCoug
                      Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 5214

                      #11
                      If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

                      "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

                      "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

                      Comment

                      • Soccermom
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 4063

                        #12
                        Thank you for the birthday wishes everyone. And, yes, 'tis true. I spent my formative years in good old Carbon County.

                        Comment

                        • Borg
                          Tour de CS 2013?
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 1501

                          #13
                          Happy b-day! Hope you had a fantabulous day.
                          "Newton's First Law of Motion: ...things at rest tend to stay at rest. Things in motion, tend to stay in motion...."

                          Hmm... Good motivation for me to remain active I guess.

                          Comment

                          Working...