Holy ______, it's snowing in Cottonwood Heights and messing up my satellite signal.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RobinFinderson
    Banned
    • Nov 2008
    • 10548

    #16
    I feel bad that I might have misrepresented the weather in Los Angles. We did have some intermittent rain over the last couple weeks.

    Comment

    • happyone
      Board Bookworm
      • Mar 2009
      • 5398

      #17
      Originally posted by hostile View Post
      3-4 inches on my lawn this morning, with more on the way. Hopefully skiing before thanksgiving.
      North Davis county didn't have any. It really wasn't that cold a 6:00 this morning.

      I may be small, but I'm slow.

      A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

      Comment

      • Babs
        Not a Lawyer
        • Nov 2008
        • 17128

        #18
        nonono. I know you guys get tornadoes - I think the famous "Tri-State" tornado made it up into Ohio. I just meant that apparently you don't get them often enough to know that you don't have to stay in a stairwell with your co-workers for an hour. Not unless you're filming a Dial commercial, anyway.

        Comment

        • Pheidippides
          Liberal Feminazi
          • Nov 2008
          • 14759

          #19
          Originally posted by hostile View Post
          3-4 inches on my lawn this morning, with more on the way. Hopefully skiing before thanksgiving.
          Hopefully indeed. Turns out the nikuman clan is visiting Utah for Christmas and we will be looking to go skiing. At least I will be. The rest of the family may not be as excited.
          Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

          Comment

          • thesaint258
            aka Benito Hazard
            • Jan 2009
            • 3005

            #20
            There were six or seven inches at my place in Sandy. I was really surprised when I woke up this morning since the weather said that there might be some small snow showers overnight.
            Not that, sickos.

            Comment

            • TripletDaddy
              sweet triple
              • Nov 2008
              • 58186

              #21
              Originally posted by nikuman View Post
              Hopefully indeed. Turns out the nikuman clan is visiting Utah for Christmas and we will be looking to go skiing. At least I will be. The rest of the family may not be as excited.
              I sense a Winter conclave in the very near future...
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

              sigpic

              Comment

              Working...