Who are your allies on CUF?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Babs
    Not a Lawyer
    • Nov 2008
    • 17128

    #76
    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    lol. It's "nephite."
    It is not! I thought only people in Utah made that mistake.

    Comment

    • SoCalCoug
      Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
      • Nov 2008
      • 5214

      #77
      Jesus is the only ally I need.
      If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

      "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

      "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

      Comment

      • New Mexican Disaster
        Suomalainen
        • Nov 2008
        • 4549

        #78
        I hope Frank Ryan is my ally. He is the coolest poster on here.

        Comment

        • Babs
          Not a Lawyer
          • Nov 2008
          • 17128

          #79
          Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
          Jesus is the only ally I need.
          What a friend!

          Comment

          • BlueHair
            Boom Bitches!!!
            • Nov 2008
            • 2894

            #80
            Is there a war on the horizon that I don't know about? I don't know if I have any allies on CUF, but there's a whole lot of folks that I really like and only one I don't. Some of my favorite people here are the ones that don't agree with me about politics, religion, or sports. I really enjoy contrast and people that can make me rethink my positions.
            Last edited by BlueHair; 10-13-2010, 06:42 PM.
            Just try it once. One beer or one cigarette or one porno movie won't hurt. - Dallin H. Oaks

            Comment

            • TripletDaddy
              sweet triple
              • Nov 2008
              • 58186

              #81
              Originally posted by Babs View Post
              What a friend!
              zap
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

              sigpic

              Comment

              • Moliere
                One man.....one pie
                • Oct 2009
                • 27877

                #82
                I have three allies. They are SU, SoonerCoug, and Woot. I scratch their back and they scratch mine.
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                Comment

                • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                  Time to camp
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 26082

                  #83
                  Originally posted by Eddie Jones View Post
                  I have three allies. They are SU, SoonerCoug, and Woot. I scratch their back and they scratch mine.
                  Who scratches your front?
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

                  Comment

                  • FN Phat
                    I ♥ gateway sex
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 8691

                    #84
                    Originally posted by Eddie Jones View Post
                    I have three allies. They are SU, SoonerCoug, and Woot. I scratch their back and they scratch mine.
                    The funny thing about my back is it is located on my...
                    I'm your huckleberry.


                    "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

                    Comment

                    • wuapinmon
                      Soul Plumber
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 30711

                      #85
                      Tim es mi carnal.
                      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                      Comment

                      • Moliere
                        One man.....one pie
                        • Oct 2009
                        • 27877

                        #86
                        Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                        Who scratches your front?
                        No one yet, but I'm taking referrals.
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                        Comment

                        • Jeff Lebowski
                          Corporate lackey for Jesus
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 69687

                          #87
                          I don't need allies.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                          Comment

                          • Babs
                            Not a Lawyer
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 17128

                            #88
                            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            I don't need allies.
                            cue wuapinmon: "Dictators never do."

                            Comment

                            • Jeff Lebowski
                              Corporate lackey for Jesus
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 69687

                              #89
                              Originally posted by Babs View Post
                              cue wuapinmon: "Dictators never do."
                              But I try to be benevolent.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                              Comment

                              • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                                Time to camp
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 26082

                                #90
                                Originally posted by Eddie Jones View Post
                                No one yet, but I'm taking referrals.
                                I'd suggest wally, he seems to be looking for allies.
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

                                Comment

                                Working...