Moab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moab

I'm currently looking at different areas in Utah to practice, and I just thought about Moab.

Now, I've been there multiple times, but every time it was a visit to slickrock. What do you think about living there? Anybody live there and enjoy it, beyond the obvious heavenly mountain biking?
    "Don't expect I'll see you 'till after the race"

"So where does the power come from to see the race to its end...from within"

Originally posted by doctorcoug View Post
    I'm currently looking at different areas in Utah to practice, and I just thought about Moab.

Now, I've been there multiple times, but every time it was a visit to slickrock. What do you think about living there? Anybody live there and enjoy it, beyond the obvious heavenly mountain biking?
    You'd be OK, but your children would become Moabites. Could you really put that on another human being?

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Tip: Buy a jeep and trick it out.

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
        You'd be OK, but your children would become Moabites. Could you really put that on another human being?
        The only encounter I've had with Moabites is at slickock or at a BBQ joint. What is so wrong with them?

Comment

I know of a small town in South Carolina that could use a family practitioner. I also know of a ward that could use someone under age 80.
          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
            I know of a small town in South Carolina that could use a family practitioner. I also know of a ward that could use someone under age 80.
            I'm very open to go anywhere in the country for the right job. A plus to being in Utah is that I can go to the home football games with my boys. It is early in my job search, but I want to have a contract signed in the next six-ten months.

Comment

Working...
            X