What's your fallback CUF board name if

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • oxcoug
    Dolphins Rape Hipsters
    • Dec 2009
    • 5309

    #1

    What's your fallback CUF board name if

    circumstances or Lebowski or Mike Waters at gunpoint forces you to switch it for any reason?
    Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

    It can't all be wedding cake.
  • Donuthole
    Official Outgayer
    • Nov 2008
    • 25266

    #2
    I would tell you but then you would know my CB dupe account. One of them, anyway.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

    There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

    Comment

    • il Padrino Ute
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 19161

      #3
      I'm claiming Seattle Ute as my back up name.
      "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


      "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

      Comment

      • BoylenOver
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 9146

        #4
        A Mad Men or Arrested Development reference, probably.
        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

        Comment

        • wuapinmon
          Soul Plumber
          • Dec 2008
          • 30711

          #5
          ewth8tr is too good to fake out.
          "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
          The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

          Comment

          • marsupial
            Mississippi Queen
            • Nov 2008
            • 3678

            #6
            Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
            A Mad Men or Arrested Development reference, probably.
            I think Bob Loblaw would be a great moniker.
            What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
            -Teenage Dirtbag

            Comment

            • FMCoug
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 6825

              #7
              Notaumo
              "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

              Comment

              • Jarid in Cedar
                CS Institutional Memory
                • Jun 2009
                • 13234

                #8
                Jarid in Heber
                "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                -Rick Majerus

                Comment

                • Babs
                  Not a Lawyer
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 17128

                  #9
                  barbaragordon has a nice ring to it. Either that or Tina Kunzer Murphy.

                  Comment

                  • YOhio
                    Hipster Mode
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26165

                    #10
                    Mai Quotters.

                    Comment

                    • Parrot Head
                      Operation Hot Mother
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 2322

                      #11
                      Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                      A Mad Men or Arrested Development reference, probably.
                      "Mrs. Fingerbottom" or "analrapist"?
                      I have nothing else to say at this time.

                      Comment

                      • pellegrino
                        miserere me
                        • Jan 2009
                        • 12100

                        #12
                        pilgrim
                        Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                        God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                        Alessandro Manzoni

                        Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

                        pelagius

                        Comment

                        • oxcoug
                          Dolphins Rape Hipsters
                          • Dec 2009
                          • 5309

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Parrot Head View Post
                          "Mrs. Fingerbottom" or "analrapist"?
                          I'm totally with this B.O. I'd go Arrested D in a second.
                          Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

                          It can't all be wedding cake.

                          Comment

                          • oxcoug
                            Dolphins Rape Hipsters
                            • Dec 2009
                            • 5309

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            I would tell you but then you would know my CB dupe account. One of them, anyway.

                            Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm intrigued.
                            Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

                            It can't all be wedding cake.

                            Comment

                            • FN Phat
                              I ♥ gateway sex
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 8691

                              #15
                              smokehouse
                              I'm your huckleberry.


                              "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

                              Comment

                              Working...