Happy 40th, FM!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Babs
    Not a Lawyer
    • Nov 2008
    • 17128

    #1

    Happy 40th, FM!!

    How's the view from way up there on that hill? ;-)
  • FN Phat
    I ♥ gateway sex
    • Feb 2009
    • 8691

    #2
    Originally posted by Babs View Post
    How's the view from way up there on that hill? ;-)
    Apparently pretty lonely.

    Happy BD!
    I'm your huckleberry.


    "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

    Comment

    • Surfah
      Where's Wallace?
      • Nov 2008
      • 33726

      #3
      Happy Birthday man.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

      Comment

      • beefytee
        Board eye candy
        • Mar 2009
        • 7542

        #4
        I hope it's a special one.

        Comment

        • HuskyFreeNorthwest
          Time to camp
          • Nov 2008
          • 26082

          #5
          This month is such a special one;
          It’s birthday-time for you.
          We’d really like to celebrate
          Your happy day with you.
          Zip-a-dee-ay and heigh-dee-ho,
          Here’s something we can do.
          We’ll sing a song that we all know,
          Happy Birthday to you!
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

          Comment

          • Clark Addison
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 10312

            #6
            Happy birthday FM!

            Comment

            • Uncle Ted
              The Big 12 money shot.
              • Apr 2010
              • 28853

              #7
              40 now seems young to me. Happy Birthday FM!
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • FMCoug
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 6825

                #8
                Originally posted by Ted Nugent View Post
                40 now seems young to me. Happy Birthday FM!
                Me too!


                Thanks everyone. I think 30 was a bigger deal to me in terms of "getting old" than this is.
                "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

                Comment

                • Jarid in Cedar
                  CS Institutional Memory
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 13234

                  #9
                  Happy birthday FM!
                  "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                  "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                  "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                  -Rick Majerus

                  Comment

                  • Drunk Tank
                    Senior Member
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 2569

                    #10
                    happy birthday!
                    "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

                    Comment

                    • BlueHair
                      Boom Bitches!!!
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 2894

                      #11
                      Happy Birthday, FM! I hope you get some action tonight.
                      Just try it once. One beer or one cigarette or one porno movie won't hurt. - Dallin H. Oaks

                      Comment

                      • happyone
                        Board Bookworm
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 5398

                        #12
                        Happy b-day,

                        40 is really not that old

                        I may be small, but I'm slow.

                        A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

                        Comment

                        • Shaka
                          Senior Member
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 10450

                          #13
                          I'm singing the Primary song that wishes you birthdays in a bunch of different languages.

                          Happy Birthday dude. Next five dollar burger at RR is on me.

                          Comment

                          Working...