okay, I know competition is fierce, but I'm pretty sure I have a winner. I'm standing in line at walmart last night, and the woman in front of me is buying one of those full-length mirrors you hang on your door. Well, she sees no need to wait 'til she gets home. She lifts up her shirt and starts examining the stretch marks on her belly - WHILE STANDING IN LINE! Apparently geometry's not her forte, either, as I don't think she realized that on account of the angle everybody behind her got a good look, too.


and had polished off a 44 oz DMD, so before heading into the warehouse, I decided to hit the loo. As I approached, I was walking behind a man and a young girl, presumably his daughter. He was holding a soft-serve ice cream in his hand, so I figured he wasn't going to the bathroom. However, as I tried to walk past him, he and his daughter parted ways; he headed into the mens' room, and she into the womens'. I was taken aback, but simultaneously grossly amused as he waltzed up to a urinal and used his free hand to do his business, all while clutching the cone in his awkwardly-perched right hand, ostensibly to keep the cone out of the splash zone. For a split second I wondered what he would do with the cone while he washed his hands, only to immediately realize that one who brings an ice cream into a restroom most likely does not wash his hands. As I washed my hands, I was looking at his back in the mirror, and I was tempted to bust out my phone and snap some pics of him pissing, soft serve cone held high. But I realized that was creepy, and probably somewhat illegal. 
Comment