Celebrity Doppelgangers...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • falafel
    loves to talk on things
    • Mar 2009
    • 37988

    #46
    I just found out (read online) that Richard and Ginger got married!
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

    Dig your own grave, and save!

    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    • Donuthole
      Official Outgayer
      • Nov 2008
      • 25268

      #47
      Originally posted by falafel View Post
      I just found out (read online) that Richard and Ginger got married!
      Wait, what? Was he already divorced? I got the impression from the show that he was quite the family man (though I know that's possible even from someone who is divorced). And Ginger? You have all that $$ and the best you can do is Ginger?
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

      There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

      Comment

      • The_Tick
        Made something of myself
        • Nov 2008
        • 7295

        #48
        How did they lose the show?

        Comment

        • wally
          <><><><><><><><>
          • Jun 2010
          • 4137

          #49
          I am told that my eyebrows resemble the best of all Bonds':

          Comment

          • creekster
            It is NOT a monkey!
            • Nov 2008
            • 22661

            #50
            Originally posted by wally View Post
            I am told that my eyebrows resemble the best of all Bonds':
            Friend, if the best they can say is that you have the eyebrows of a scotsman, well . . .
            Last edited by creekster; 08-13-2010, 11:28 AM.
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

            Comment

            • creekster
              It is NOT a monkey!
              • Nov 2008
              • 22661

              #51
              I am told all the time that I resemble this guy, but i Dont see it. What do you think?

              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

              Comment

              • Babs
                Not a Lawyer
                • Nov 2008
                • 17128

                #52
                I'm a dead-ringer for Sarah Jessica Parker.

                Comment

                • Babs
                  Not a Lawyer
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 17128

                  #53
                  Originally posted by creekster View Post
                  I am told all the time that I resemble this guy, but i Dont see it. What do you think?

                  Wow. That guy looks really mean. Who knew there were apes of wrath?

                  Comment

                  • Donuthole
                    Official Outgayer
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 25268

                    #54
                    I was watching Beauty and the Beast with my daughter the other day when I realized BYU71 is a slimmer, better-dressed Maurice.

                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                    There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                    Comment

                    • Green Monstah
                      Royal Rooter
                      • Aug 2010
                      • 13963

                      #55
                      Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                      I get this guy a bunch:



                      But add about 55 lbs. and about 6" shorter. And not tats...yet.

                      With my winter beard....earily similar.



                      I am the one with the hat on.
                      I grew up 15 minutes away from that guy (never knew him though)
                      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

                      "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

                      Comment

                      • TripletDaddy
                        sweet triple
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 58186

                        #56
                        I was reading some sports page today and saw a pic of one of the columnists. The pic reminded me of surfah. can't find the web page now, though
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • Surfah
                          Where's Wallace?
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 33726

                          #57
                          Originally posted by Chachi View Post
                          Surfah you disappointed me. There's a reason I call you Mando Man.

                          I just saw this.

                          Though his wife was pretty hot. Like Gidget.
                          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • YOhio
                            Hipster Mode
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 26165

                            #58
                            I think Triple Dad looks like the lead singer of Train.

                            Comment

                            • Surfah
                              Where's Wallace?
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 33726

                              #59
                              Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                              I think Triple Dad looks like the lead singer of Train.
                              DDD has that much hair?
                              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • TripletDaddy
                                sweet triple
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 58186

                                #60
                                Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                                I think Triple Dad looks like the lead singer of Train.
                                lol!



                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...