For you, DDD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Babs
    Not a Lawyer
    • Nov 2008
    • 17128

    #31
    I say we let him post all he wants from the desert, so long as we don't get updates from the oasis.

    Comment

    • wuapinmon
      Soul Plumber
      • Dec 2008
      • 30711

      #32
      Originally posted by Babs View Post
      "And he never delivered on time, either!"

      BWAhahahahahhaha
      Now, I can´t speak for everyone, but I was under the general impression that rush delivery was frowned upon.

      Originally posted by Babs View Post
      I say we let him post all he wants from the desert, so long as we don't get updates from the oasis.
      We´re not meeting at the Oasis--too expensive; the Virgin River is only $24.99 a night, and they have $2 craps.

      10,000th post!
      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

      Comment

      • RobinFinderson
        Banned
        • Nov 2008
        • 10548

        #33
        Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
        Now, I can´t speak for everyone, but I was under the general impression that rush delivery was frowned upon.



        We´re not meeting at the Oasis--too expensive; the Virgin River is only $24.99 a night, and they have $2 craps.

        10,000th post!
        You are willing to pay $2 for craps?? I'll send you mine for $1.50, and they are huge!

        Comment

        • wuapinmon
          Soul Plumber
          • Dec 2008
          • 30711

          #34
          Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
          You are willing to pay $2 for craps?? I'll send you mine for $1.50, and they are huge!
          I don´t really play the field, and I´m guessing you´re hoping for a come bet.
          "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
          The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

          Comment

          • RobinFinderson
            Banned
            • Nov 2008
            • 10548

            #35
            Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
            I don´t really play the field, and I´m guessing you´re hoping for a come bet.
            I have no idea what you are talking about. I was referring to poo in a box. Free shipping on orders exceeding $50.

            Comment

            • wuapinmon
              Soul Plumber
              • Dec 2008
              • 30711

              #36
              Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
              I have no idea what you are talking about. I was referring to poo in a box. Free shipping on orders exceeding $50.
              Now I´ve got that Justin Timberlake/Andy Samberg song stuck in my head.
              "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
              The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

              Comment

              Working...