Wacky things heard in the office next door you just let slide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wacky things heard in the office next door you just let slide

Overheard while the Coworker Without Boundaries was on the phone, "We need to take you to more maturation classes, honey."

I wish it would just disappear from my memory so I don't wonder about the context any more.

Have you heard any random things from the office next door that aren't really a big deal but don't really leave you?

Originally posted by beelzebabette View Post
    Overheard while the Coworker Without Boundaries was on the phone, "We need to take you to more maturation classes, honey."

I wish it would just disappear from my memory so I don't wonder about the context any more.

Have you heard any random things from the office next door that aren't really a big deal but don't really leave you?
    "I'm doing okay, but this rash just won't go away."
    sigpic
    "Outlined against a blue, gray
    October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
    Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

"You know how when there's a ghost around you feel cold on one side? I feel warm on one side. I wonder what that means."

Last edited by landpoke; 01-29-2009, 12:28 PM.
      There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
      Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)

Tomorrow is Saturday
      And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by landpoke View Post
        "You know how when there's a ghost around you feel cold on one side? I feel warm on one side. I wonder what that means."
        ha, that is really funny. Would be better with a picture though.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

Fixed.
          There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
          Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)

Tomorrow is Saturday
          And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by landpoke View Post
            Fixed.
            Even funnier, my wife thinks I am a crazy person I am laughing so hard. Well maybe that isn't the only reason.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

"I think the only real way for two married couples to safely live together is for a brother and sister from one family to marry a brother and sister from another family to avoid comingling."

Comment

Originally posted by beelzebabette View Post

Today, I heard "My wife has no problem producing milk. In fact, she pumped last night and filled up 4 4oz bottles and still had enough to feed our baby."
                "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

Comment

Working...
                X