Is there a better term than clueless?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Scott R Nelson
    UofU/BYU mixed marriage
    • Apr 2010
    • 1508

    #1

    Is there a better term than clueless?

    I'm wondering if any of you can think of a better term than "clueless" to describe those people who are oblivious to what is going on around them. You know, the Prius driver going 5 mph slower than other traffic in the car pool lane, the one in the ten items or less lane at the grocery store with 25 items and a bunch of coupons, not realizing they're in the wrong place. People like that.

    I know that "unaware" also cover it, but I'm wondering if there are better words to describe these people.
  • chrisrenrut
    Strikes and Gutters
    • Jul 2009
    • 2296

    #2
    Ignorant may fit, or if you are a hick: "ignernt".

    Comment

    • Indy Coug
      Heartless Bastard
      • Dec 2008
      • 18747

      #3
      Aloof? Rectacranially inverted?
      Everything in life is an approximation.

      http://twitter.com/CougarStats

      Comment

      • byu71
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 22070

        #4
        I have heard trailer trash use the term "f'en stupid".

        Comment

        • Babs
          Not a Lawyer
          • Nov 2008
          • 17128

          #5
          old.

          Comment

          • byu71
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 22070

            #6
            Originally posted by Babs View Post
            old.

            :swear:

            Comment

            • Lost Student
              BAND!
              • Nov 2008
              • 4324

              #7
              Don't fool yourself. The word is inconsiderate. IMO people know exactly what they're doing. Most of the time, at least.
              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
              "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
              "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

              Comment

              • Blueintheface
                Senior Member
                • Sep 2009
                • 15382

                #8
                Asshat
                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                Comment

                • Indy Coug
                  Heartless Bastard
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 18747

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                  Asshat
                  Everything in life is an approximation.

                  http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                  Comment

                  • hostile
                    lollygagger
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 5736

                    #10
                    dumbass
                    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

                    "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

                    Comment

                    • NorthShoreCoug
                      Junior Member
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 327

                      #11
                      Some FoxNews correspondent used to use the term "obliviots" .

                      Comment

                      • Uncle Ted
                        The Big 12 money shot.
                        • Apr 2010
                        • 28853

                        #12
                        [YOUTUBE]SkzV5AIK8iM[/YOUTUBE]
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                        Comment

                        • DrumNFeather
                          Invisible Swordsman
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 8854

                          #13
                          dim bulb
                          "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

                          Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

                          Comment

                          • Surfah
                            Where's Wallace?
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 33726

                            #14
                            I always liked space cadet. Phil jackson does too.

                            When that isn't forceful enough, dumbass works great.

                            In extreme circumstances fucktart may be applicable.
                            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • Scott R Nelson
                              UofU/BYU mixed marriage
                              • Apr 2010
                              • 1508

                              #15
                              Originally posted by NorthShoreCoug View Post
                              Some FoxNews correspondent used to use the term "obliviots" .
                              I like that one best of all the ones listed so far.

                              Comment

                              Working...