Say it in five words

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Scott R Nelson
    UofU/BYU mixed marriage
    • Apr 2010
    • 1508

    #181
    Got out after one hour.

    Comment

    • il Padrino Ute
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 19161

      #182
      Originally posted by Scott R Nelson View Post
      Got out after one hour.

      Guilty defendant easy to convict?
      "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


      "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

      Comment

      • Scott R Nelson
        UofU/BYU mixed marriage
        • Apr 2010
        • 1508

        #183
        Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
        Guilty defendant easy to convict?
        Prosecutors added one more charge.

        Comment

        • Scott R Nelson
          UofU/BYU mixed marriage
          • Apr 2010
          • 1508

          #184
          Then defense needed more time.

          Comment

          • il Padrino Ute
            Junior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 19161

            #185
            Originally posted by Scott R Nelson
            Prosecutors added one more charge.
            Originally posted by Scott R Nelson View Post
            Then defense needed more time.
            Understood. Still gonna vote guilty?
            "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


            "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

            Comment

            • Scott R Nelson
              UofU/BYU mixed marriage
              • Apr 2010
              • 1508

              #186
              Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
              Understood. Still gonna vote guilty?
              Maybe I will next time.

              Comment

              • LiveCoug
                LA Ute loves me
                • Nov 2008
                • 18488

                #187
                This thread hasn't died yet?

                Comment

                • Babs
                  Not a Lawyer
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 17128

                  #188
                  Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                  This thread hasn't died yet?
                  It's more of a blog, really.

                  Comment

                  • SuperGabers
                    aka... UtahDan's Wifey
                    • May 2009
                    • 2182

                    #189
                    Originally posted by Babs View Post
                    It's more of a blog, really.
                    Vote Babs of the island...

                    Comment

                    • SuperGabers
                      aka... UtahDan's Wifey
                      • May 2009
                      • 2182

                      #190
                      Originally posted by SuperGabers View Post
                      Vote Babs of the island...
                      She said it in six!

                      Comment

                      • byu71
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 22070

                        #191
                        Thought I killed this thread.

                        Comment

                        • Babs
                          Not a Lawyer
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 17128

                          #192
                          Originally posted by SuperGabers View Post
                          Vote Babs of the island...
                          Babs of the island! I like it! Now where did I put my lei...

                          Comment

                          • Scott R Nelson
                            UofU/BYU mixed marriage
                            • Apr 2010
                            • 1508

                            #193
                            Beautiful day -> bicycled to work

                            Comment

                            • il Padrino Ute
                              Junior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 19161

                              #194
                              Originally posted by SuperGabers View Post
                              Vote Babs off the island...
                              I fixed it for you.
                              "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                              "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                              Comment

                              • SuperGabers
                                aka... UtahDan's Wifey
                                • May 2009
                                • 2182

                                #195
                                Thank you so very much...

                                Comment

                                Working...