Tripletdaddy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SeattleUte
    Faith crisis consultant
    • Nov 2008
    • 20837

    #1

    Tripletdaddy

    back from his big heavy fancy restaurant lunch. you cold set your clock by it every day. I'm not convinced he doesn't have one of those gimlets with olives. It must freak out the bartender.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

    --Jonathan Swift
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #2
    Are you still trying to convince everyone that gimlets don't have olives?

    PS I did eat lunch, but it wasn't fancy. meatball sandwich today. yum!

    I am having a sweet tooth craving, so I may go grab some sour gummies or a drumstick from the shop in the lobby.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • YOhio
      Hipster Mode
      • Nov 2008
      • 26165

      #3
      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      I am having a sweet tooth craving, so I may go grab some sour gummies or a drumstick from the shop in the lobby.
      Just send that broad who works for you.

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #4
        Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        Just send that broad who works for you.
        she prefers to be called a chick.

        I dont mind going downstairs to the shop in the lobby because then I can also see whether anyone I know is buying lottery tickets. I love catching co-workers when they are buying lottery tickets. They always get embarassed and make up some excuse. My guess is because state lotteries are usually associated with illegal aliens, construction workers, waitresses, etc..
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • wuapinmon
          Soul Plumber
          • Dec 2008
          • 30711

          #5
          I've got an idea for a joke that I can't quite figure out how to say, and I just know that DDD could make it awesome.

          Just imagine the inner turmoil in Mike Pence these days as he prays for God to bless the POTUS, but deep down he doesn't really want him to. I can't quite figure out the turn of phrase to get the unexpected line for humor.
          "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
          The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

          Comment

          • Art Vandelay
            Striving for mediocrity
            • Jul 2009
            • 10516

            #6
            Tripletdaddy

            This thread reminds of a line from the great prophet Sammy Hagar, on one of my favorite Jr High cassettes-Standing Hampton: “you can analyze the situation, to me it’s all just mental masturbation."


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Art Vandelay; 04-23-2019, 08:57 AM.

            Comment

            • wuapinmon
              Soul Plumber
              • Dec 2008
              • 30711

              #7
              Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
              This thread reminds of a line from the great prophet from one of favorite Jr High cassettes, Standing Hampton: “you can analyze the situation, to me it’s all just mental masturbation."


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              By that viewpoint, sex with someone else is just a fancy form of masturbation.
              "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
              The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

              Comment

              • Pelado
                Bald not naked
                • Sep 2010
                • 21148

                #8
                Is there any better thread for a discussion on masturbation?
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

                Comment

                Working...