had a bad day

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Babs
    Not a Lawyer
    • Nov 2008
    • 17128

    #1

    had a bad day

    you know you had a bad day...





    ...when you drive your mercedes out the side of the parking garage.


    .
  • Jarid in Cedar
    CS Institutional Memory
    • Jun 2009
    • 13234

    #2
    I have to wonder how they crashed through the wall without damaging the back of the car.
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

    "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

    "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

    -Rick Majerus

    Comment

    • Commando
      Explosivo
      • Feb 2009
      • 20748

      #3
      Maybe they crashed through that wall *gasp* FRONT-WARDS!!


      It is entirely possible that Hasselhoff is behind this in one form or another.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

      Comment

      • DU Ute
        RIP CUF
        • Dec 2008
        • 7393

        #4
        She's lucky the car stopped when it did.
        "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
        "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
        "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

        Comment

        • beelzebabette
          Golf & Cubs Disrespecter
          • Nov 2008
          • 2907

          #5
          Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
          She's He's lucky the car stopped when it did.
          Fixed.

          Comment

          • Babs
            Not a Lawyer
            • Nov 2008
            • 17128

            #6
            Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
            I have to wonder how they crashed through the wall without damaging the back of the car.
            yeah, or how your car accelerates when you get your foot stuck *under* the gas pedal.

            The other pictures are pretty funny. They're mostly of spectators squinting and holding their cell phones skyward, trying to get a picture of the car five stories up.

            Last edited by Babs; 04-28-2010, 03:27 PM.

            Comment

            • UtahDan
              *
              • Nov 2008
              • 14496

              #7
              Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
              I have to wonder how they crashed through the wall without damaging the back of the car.
              Because that looks like sheet rock and brick facade it crashed through. Not brick.

              Comment

              • Jarid in Cedar
                CS Institutional Memory
                • Jun 2009
                • 13234

                #8
                Originally posted by Commando View Post
                Maybe they crashed through that wall *gasp* FRONT-WARDS!!


                It is entirely possible that Hasselhoff is behind this in one form or another.
                That would be one hell of a jump
                "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                -Rick Majerus

                Comment

                • Soccermom
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 4063

                  #9
                  Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                  Because that looks like sheet rock and brick facade it crashed through. Not brick.
                  That makes sense. I was beginning to think Mercedes had rear ends of steel.

                  Comment

                  • creekster
                    It is NOT a monkey!
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 22661

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Soccermom View Post
                    That makes sense. I was beginning to think Mercedes had rear ends of steel.
                    Just like hans and franz.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                    Comment

                    • creekster
                      It is NOT a monkey!
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 22661

                      #11
                      Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                      Because that looks like sheet rock and brick facade it crashed through. Not brick.
                      THat cant be code compliant, can it? A parking garage above grade with sheet rock and brick facade walls? No wonder real eastae is so cheap in Oklahoma.
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                      Comment

                      • UtahDan
                        *
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 14496

                        #12
                        Originally posted by creekster View Post
                        THat cant be code compliant, can it? A parking garage above grade with sheet rock and brick facade walls? No wonder real eastae is so cheap in Oklahoma.
                        Yeah I thought that too. That a car would hit the wall at some point is a given.

                        Comment

                        • DU Ute
                          RIP CUF
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 7393

                          #13
                          Originally posted by beelzebabette View Post


                          This just reminded me of growing up driving around with my dad. Whenever someone would cut him off or do something stupid on the road he would usually exclaim "come on, lady!" I was often confused to see some very manly looking women behind the wheel when we passed the offending car.
                          "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                          "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                          "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

                          Comment

                          • Babs
                            Not a Lawyer
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 17128

                            #14
                            Originally posted by creekster View Post
                            THat cant be code compliant, can it? A parking garage above grade with sheet rock and brick facade walls? No wonder real eastae is so cheap in Oklahoma.
                            Well, tornadoes come through an awful lot, you know. We try to minimize replacement costs.

                            Comment

                            • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                              Time to camp
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 26082

                              #15
                              [YOUTUBE]GPHo72HjzYc[/YOUTUBE]
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

                              Comment

                              Working...