Everyone picks their nose, from time to time, but what happens to all of those boogers? Vote for as many choices as you like. The poll is anonymous.
Discrete spots for wiping boogers.
Collapse
X
-
Discrete spots for wiping boogers.
54Flick onto ground, then wipe wetness off finger.24.07%13Wipe on bottom of shoe.5.56%3Under the couch.9.26%5Under the driver's seat of vehicle.9.26%5Discretely rub fingers together until it crumbles off.24.07%13Into tissue.14.81%8On the dog.7.41%4On the cat.0.00%0On the baby.1.85%1Under the bed.3.70%2Tags: None
-
I find on the inside of the hem of your pants is perfect for dispatching a hand full of snot after a rogue sneeze lets loose."I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"
-
No option for eating the evidence?"In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
"And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
"Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute
Comment
-
-
Where's the option for "on Meg's head"?
Proud of you!Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.
Dig your own grave, and save!
"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American
"I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
Comment