Fusnik named "best CB villain"

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • falafel
    loves to talk on things
    • Mar 2009
    • 37976

    #1

    Fusnik named "best CB villain"

    by some guy over there. I didn't even know you were a villain, Fus.

    Other CUF notables honored as well - FM, Tim, Indy.

    http://www.cougarboard.com/noframes/...tml?id=5435894
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

    Dig your own grave, and save!

    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
    Time to camp
    • Nov 2008
    • 26082

    #2
    Someone should nominate campilobaxter as lamest boardname.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

    Comment

    • falafel
      loves to talk on things
      • Mar 2009
      • 37976

      #3
      Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      Someone should nominate campilobaxter as lamest boardname.
      Anything to shut that douche up.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

      Dig your own grave, and save!

      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • RC Vikings
        Known Heterosexual
        • Nov 2008
        • 8789

        #4
        Has Waters been away from that board so long that they have forgotten about him?

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #5
          Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
          Has Waters been away from that board so long that they have forgotten about him?
          I think so. There is an huge new population there from the past 2 years.

          My favorite new poster is "triznaynay." Not because I enjoy his posts. But because his name is awful.

          The NBA playoffs seem to be a good time to reappear over there. Check in with guys like Zach, cakes, mondo, et al.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • MarkGrace
            Grooveshark dick tease
            • Dec 2008
            • 31546

            #6
            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            I think so. There is an huge new population there from the past 2 years.

            My favorite new poster is "triznaynay." Not because I enjoy his posts. But because his name is awful.

            The NBA playoffs seem to be a good time to reappear over there. Check in with guys like Zach, cakes, mondo, et al.
            Cakes is gone. He registered a new account after Cakes, but I think he is gone completely at this point.
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

            Comment

            • smokymountainrain
              Impressive Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 22593

              #7
              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              I think so. There is an huge new population there from the past 2 years.

              My favorite new poster is "triznaynay." Not because I enjoy his posts. But because his name is awful.

              The NBA playoffs seem to be a good time to reappear over there. Check in with guys like Zach, cakes, mondo, et al.
              cakes - he was an interesting fella. I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't posted over there in a couple years. Seems he stopped cold turkey a long time ago.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

              Comment

              • beefytee
                Board eye candy
                • Mar 2009
                • 7542

                #8
                Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                cakes - he was an interesting fella. I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't posted over there in a couple years. Seems he stopped cold turkey a long time ago.
                Was he the UCLA defender or am I confusing him with someone else?

                Comment

                • smokymountainrain
                  Impressive Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 22593

                  #9
                  Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                  Was he the UCLA defender or am I confusing him with someone else?
                  I think you're right. Seems he was always defending Ben Olson. Or hated him. Either way, he was always involved in BO arguments.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

                  Comment

                  • RobinFinderson
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 10548

                    #10
                    I just logged on for the first time in ages. They used to have a 'most ignored' list. Did they get rid of that feature?

                    Comment

                    • smokymountainrain
                      Impressive Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 22593

                      #11
                      Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                      I just logged on for the first time in ages. They used to have a 'most ignored' list. Did they get rid of that feature?
                      They still have it. You're sitting at #25 with 43 ignores - about 20 behind SU who is #6 overall.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

                      Comment

                      • jay santos
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 13652

                        #12
                        Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                        They still have it. You're sitting at #25 with 43 ignores - about 20 behind SU who is #6 overall.
                        I used to be the most ignored BYU fan on the list. Those were the days.

                        Comment

                        • RobinFinderson
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 10548

                          #13
                          Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                          They still have it. You're sitting at #25 with 43 ignores - about 20 behind SU who is #6 overall.
                          LOL! Sweet. MW and I used to jockey back and forth for 'most ignored' active poster. When Mike would surpass me, I would make some post where I said, "I LOVE being on bottom of Mike Waters!" This would typically result in my topping Mike Waters.

                          (okay, for any cyber-sleuths who are lame enough to investigate the accuracy of this story, it may have only happened once.)

                          Comment

                          • TripletDaddy
                            sweet triple
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 58186

                            #14
                            Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                            Was he the UCLA defender or am I confusing him with someone else?
                            cakes is gone? I guess I haven't kept up over there. he was a fucla guy. as was UCLACoug (had the Alex eyeball avatar).

                            The biggest disappointment around playoff time is that xx97 is gone. That guy was awesome. I don't know whether Jazz fans hated Kobe or xx97 more. After every Jazz playoff loss, he would post about Sloan. Very entertaining stuff.

                            whatever happened to DixieCougar (aka Casswipe), NorCal Cat, brother_love, etc...I am sure I am forgetting others.
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • smokymountainrain
                              Impressive Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 22593

                              #15
                              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              cakes is gone? I guess I haven't kept up over there. he was a fucla guy. as was UCLACoug (had the Alex eyeball avatar).
                              I just checked. Cakes last post was August of '08.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

                              Comment

                              Working...