If anyone has a high-quality photo of the Center St. roundabout in Provo that they built by Seven Peaks right before the Olympics, would you please be kind enough to post it in this thread? Or if anyone goes by there and could take a photo, I would be grateful.
I'm currently working with Hartsville's mayor to propose a roundabout on a major street in town that's right by our campus and has a rush minute in the morning and the afternoon when the office workers go to and leave Sonoco. It's also on the main drag that runs through our campus and right by the admissions office, and we could put a big beautiful "Coker College" sign in the middle of the roundabout. We just have to convince the college president to give up a corner of unused land. Having a photo of the Center St one, in its finished format will aid us. I looked online and I can only find ones of it under construction.
Thanks, if you have anything.
I'm currently working with Hartsville's mayor to propose a roundabout on a major street in town that's right by our campus and has a rush minute in the morning and the afternoon when the office workers go to and leave Sonoco. It's also on the main drag that runs through our campus and right by the admissions office, and we could put a big beautiful "Coker College" sign in the middle of the roundabout. We just have to convince the college president to give up a corner of unused land. Having a photo of the Center St one, in its finished format will aid us. I looked online and I can only find ones of it under construction.
Thanks, if you have anything.
Comment