First Kiss

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pellegrino
    miserere me
    • Jan 2009
    • 12100

    #1

    First Kiss

    How old were you when you had your first kiss, and would you take it back? If you would take it back when do you wish your first kiss was?

    I would definitely take back my first kiss. I was too young and both of us regretted it the morning after. I'd much rather that my first kiss was with my HS girlfriend. She was the first person I felt like intimacy meant more than just physical release.
    59
    12 or younger, I'd take it back.
    3.39%
    2
    12 or younger, I wouldn't take it back.
    13.56%
    8
    13-14, I'd take it back.
    5.08%
    3
    13-14, I wouldn't take it back.
    20.34%
    12
    15-16, I'd take it back.
    1.69%
    1
    15-16, I wouldn't take it back.
    30.51%
    18
    17-18, I'd take it back.
    1.69%
    1
    17-18, I wouldn't take it back.
    6.78%
    4
    19 or older, I'd take it back
    8.47%
    5
    19 or older, I wouldn't take it back.
    8.47%
    5
    Last edited by pellegrino; 04-12-2010, 02:34 PM.
    Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
    God forgives many things for an act of mercy
    Alessandro Manzoni

    Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

    pelagius
  • creekster
    It is NOT a monkey!
    • Nov 2008
    • 22661

    #2
    Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
    How old were you when you had your first kiss, and would you take it back? If you would take it back when do you wish your first kiss was?

    I would definitely take back my first kiss. I was too young and both of us regretted it the morning after. I'd much rather that my first kiss was with my HS girlfriend. She was the first person I felt like intimacy meant more than just physical release.
    Does first kiss mean first kiss or something else?
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

    Comment

    • BigFatMeanie
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 7119

      #3
      I definitely wish I could take my first kiss back although it's not a story I care to recount in a public forum. I've kissed five women in my life including Mrs. Meanie. Of those, I wish I could take back three of them. Mrs. Meanie is not on the take back list.
      Last edited by BigFatMeanie; 04-12-2010, 02:41 PM. Reason: typos

      Comment

      • RC Vikings
        Known Heterosexual
        • Nov 2008
        • 8789

        #4
        Truth and dare kiss or a real after date kiss?

        Comment

        • pellegrino
          miserere me
          • Jan 2009
          • 12100

          #5
          Originally posted by creekster View Post
          Does first kiss mean first kiss or something else?
          I do not think that means what you think it means.

          wth are you talking about?
          Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
          God forgives many things for an act of mercy
          Alessandro Manzoni

          Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

          pelagius

          Comment

          • fusnik
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 4475

            #6
            You really would take back your first kiss? Kissing is no thang, IMO. Seems kinda weird/funny/cute to worry about your first kiss.

            Comment

            • creekster
              It is NOT a monkey!
              • Nov 2008
              • 22661

              #7
              Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
              I do not think that means what you think it means.

              wth are you talking about?
              Now I am completely confused (and yes, there is a difference wiht me).
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

              Comment

              • pellegrino
                miserere me
                • Jan 2009
                • 12100

                #8
                Originally posted by creekster View Post
                Now I am completely confused (and yes, there is a difference wiht me).
                your first kiss, as in the first time in your life you kissed someone romantically.
                Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                Alessandro Manzoni

                Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

                pelagius

                Comment

                • pellegrino
                  miserere me
                  • Jan 2009
                  • 12100

                  #9
                  Originally posted by fusnik View Post
                  You really would take back your first kiss? Kissing is no thang, IMO. Seems kinda weird/funny/cute to worry about your first kiss.
                  you wouldn't want to take back something you did that you regretted later? That's what it boils down to for me.
                  Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                  God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                  Alessandro Manzoni

                  Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

                  pelagius

                  Comment

                  • Babs
                    Not a Lawyer
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 17128

                    #10
                    Originally posted by creekster View Post
                    Does first kiss mean first kiss or something else?
                    lol. This is exactly what I was thinking.

                    Comment

                    • pellegrino
                      miserere me
                      • Jan 2009
                      • 12100

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Babs View Post
                      lol. This is exactly what I was thinking.
                      I don't get it.
                      Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                      God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                      Alessandro Manzoni

                      Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

                      pelagius

                      Comment

                      • Babs
                        Not a Lawyer
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 17128

                        #12
                        Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                        I don't get it.
                        nevermind.

                        My first kiss was at a Christmas party under the mistletoe when I was 12. I don't think that one counts. I had never seen the guy before and never saw the guy again, but I thought about him for a long time.

                        My other first kiss was when I was 14.


                        .
                        Last edited by Babs; 04-12-2010, 03:12 PM. Reason: clearly an error in judgment on my part.

                        Comment

                        • old_gregg
                          scaly man fish
                          • Nov 2009
                          • 16915

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Babs
                          My other first kiss was this guy when I was 14. No comment as to whether I'd take it back.
                          straight up impressive
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                          Comment

                          • pellegrino
                            miserere me
                            • Jan 2009
                            • 12100

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Babs View Post
                            nevermind.

                            My first kiss was at a Christmas party under the mistletoe when I was 12. I don't think that one counts. I had never seen the guy before and never saw the guy again, but I thought about him for a long time.

                            My other first kiss was this guy when I was 14. No comment as to whether I'd take it back.
                            Wow, I wasn't expecting people to name names or anything.
                            Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                            God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                            Alessandro Manzoni

                            Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

                            pelagius

                            Comment

                            • beelzebabette
                              Golf & Cubs Disrespecter
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 2907

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Babs View Post
                              My other first kiss was this guy when I was 14. No comment as to whether I'd take it back.
                              Damn. I wish my first kiss was with a guy employed at Jesus College.

                              Comment

                              Working...