BYU fashion

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #1

    BYU fashion

    Sweeping the runways, socks with sandals. It's so hawtt! now.
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #2
    Good hell that is obscene.

    High fashion is something that intrigues me. I watch shows like Project Runway with Gidget mostly because I am trying to understand it. Sometimes though I wonder how Heidi can rip someone's design in light of the very outfit she is wearing at the moment.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

    Comment

    • Shaka
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 10449

      #3
      I look forward to this trend as I love sandals but hate the look of my toes/nails.

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #4
        those socks and sandals would look even better with some denim shorts.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • Shaka
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2008
          • 10449

          #5
          I think I can find some Girbaud shorts on ebay. If you'd like I can rock the Birk/socks and Girbaud shorts look when I hit OC later this month. We can do lunch.

          Comment

          • Tim
            Not Banned
            • Nov 2008
            • 4390

            #6
            I'm not jumping on board until Hypercolor is back in business.
            Visca Catalunya Lliure

            Comment

            • SoonerCoug
              Joycelyn Elders Supporter
              • Nov 2008
              • 4680

              #7
              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              those socks and sandals would look even better with some denim shorts.
              [YOUTUBE]TKLu2daCElc[/YOUTUBE]
              That which may be asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence. -C. Hitchens

              http://twitter.com/SoonerCoug

              Comment

              • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                Time to camp
                • Nov 2008
                • 26082

                #8
                Originally posted by SoonerCoug View Post
                [YOUTUBE]TKLu2daCElc[/YOUTUBE]
                You can see his garments when they zoom in. I am proud to know he is still firm in the faith.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

                Comment

                • RobinFinderson
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 10548

                  #9
                  Finally, I am in the clear to come out of the closet with my appreciation of this fashion trend. Socks with sandals are awesome. Sometimes I will even rock black socks, pulled up high on my calves, with flip flops and shorts. This requires wedging the sock between my toes, but imo that only enhances the look. Totally groovy.

                  Comment

                  • YOhio
                    Hipster Mode
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26165

                    #10
                    Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                    Finally, I am in the clear to come out of the closet with my appreciation of this fashion trend. Socks with sandals are awesome. Sometimes I will even rock black socks, pulled up high on my calves, with flip flops and shorts. This requires wedging the sock between my toes, but imo that only enhances the look. Totally groovy.
                    Every Thursday night, typically around 11:30 or 12:00, I'll don the flip-flops with socks look as I haul the garbage can to the curb for pickup the next morning. The sock tension on my toes that is created by the flip-flop makes it very uncomfortable. I can't imagine that I'd like to do it more than the 1 minute it takes me to put the garbage out.

                    Comment

                    • old_gregg
                      scaly man fish
                      • Nov 2009
                      • 16915

                      #11
                      Originally posted by SoonerCoug View Post
                      [YOUTUBE]TKLu2daCElc[/YOUTUBE]
                      are those adidas sandals? he's just repping his poly pride if so.
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                      Comment

                      • RobinFinderson
                        Banned
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 10548

                        #12
                        Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                        Every Thursday night, typically around 11:30 or 12:00, I'll don the flip-flops with socks look as I haul the garbage can to the curb for pickup the next morning. The sock tension on my toes that is created by the flip-flop makes it very uncomfortable. I can't imagine that I'd like to do it more than the 1 minute it takes me to put the garbage out.
                        Like the floss in a string bikini, you just get used to it after a while.

                        Comment

                        Working...