No announcement yet.

Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are paying your insurance monthly? What kind of plebs inhabit this board?
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      You guys are paying your insurance monthly? What kind of plebs inhabit this board?
      no. there is a monthly rate, but I don't pay mine monthly. also, enjoy your $700/year premium, jackass.
      Last edited by smokymountainrain; 02-23-2018, 10:19 AM.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

• haha 16 yo son got in 2 accidents in 24 hours last summer. The last one totaled the car and damaged city property to the tune of 75k. Insurance paid out close to 100k. CA has expensive insurance rates so we were paying about 300 per month before the accidents for three cars and three drivers. GEICO changed it to 950 per month...yeah my son was dropped and now he uses uber...way cheaper. Rates now back to 200 per month.
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
          haha 16 yo son got in 2 accidents in 24 hours last summer. The last one totaled the car and damaged city property to the tune of 75k. Insurance paid out close to 100k. CA has expensive insurance rates so we were paying about 300 per month before the accidents for three cars and three drivers. GEICO changed it to 950 per month...yeah my son was dropped and now he uses uber...way cheaper. Rates now back to 200 per month.
          Last edited by smokymountainrain; 02-23-2018, 10:21 AM.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

haha 16 yo son got in 2 accidents in 24 hours last summer. The last one totaled the car and damaged city property to the tune of 75k. Insurance paid out close to 100k. CA has expensive insurance rates so we were paying about 300 per month before the accidents for three cars and three drivers. GEICO changed it to 950 per month...yeah my son was dropped and now he uses uber...way cheaper. Rates now back to 200 per month.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              my sentiments exactly. If I wasn't so glad he was alive he would have been dead.

Comment

my sentiments exactly. If I wasn't so glad he was alive he would have been dead.
                Do you give him a monthly uber allowance? Or is he just on his own?
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I pay for them, but honestly he does not use it all that much (maybe 100-150 bucks per month). When you factor in gas, insurance, maintenance and registration, its way cheaper. Most of his friends are now 1 year into having a drivers license so they can drive him around. He mostly mooches rides from his buddies or desperate girls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                    You guys are paying your insurance monthly? What kind of plebs inhabit this board?
                    I pay monthly. I guess I don’t see a reason why not. I don’t get a discount to prepay 6 months worth so paying monthly is more convenient and I’m not giving an interest free loan to the insurer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                      I pay monthly. I guess I don’t see a reason why not. I don’t get a discount to prepay 6 months worth so paying monthly is more convenient and I’m not giving an interest free loan to the insurer.
                      Lol. You can buy a ham sandwich with all that interest you are saving!
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                        I just added my 16 year old to the auto insurance policy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check your various cars for dents and scratches at least once a week.

Our insurance doubled but she hasn’t had a blemish on her GPA (Junior - 4.0) nor has she had an accident since she got her license in late 2016. This, while my wife and I each totaled our cars during the same time period.

We bought her the car of her choice in 2017 (under 30k), out of guilt no doubt, and she chose the 2018 Honda CRV. We thought she’d go something a little more sporty or feminine but we’re proud to see she chose practical. Now she needs to teach my wife how to drive (my accident was the other driver’s fault).
                        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post

Check your various cars for dents and scratches at least once a week.

Our insurance doubled but she hasn’t had a blemish on her GPA (Junior - 4.0) nor has she had an accident since she got her license in late 2016. This, while my wife and I each totaled our cars during the same time period.

We bought her the car of her choice in 2017 (under 30k), out of guilt no doubt, and she chose the 2018 Honda CRV. We thought she’d go something a little more sporty or feminine but we’re proud to see she chose practical. Now she needs to teach my wife how to drive (my accident was the other driver’s fault).
                          Wow.

Comment

Wow.

Mere pennies for someone the likes of you!
                            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                              Mere pennies for someone the likes of you!
                              Dude, I drive a Hyundai.

Comment

Dude, I drive a Hyundai.
                                if you got rid of the st, i am going to be very upset
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X