• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
    What am I missing?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
      What am I missing?
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        Tick, this is volume 1...hint, hint.
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Like I can tell that this is a book and not a computer screen.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
            Like I can tell that this is a book and not a computer screen.
            Sorry, it just jumped out at me.
            "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
              [ATTACH]8170[/ATTACH]

This is a thing now. Kids wearing tails around school. Both boys and chicks. They call themselves "furries" and form little clubs a pet each other's tails and stuff. I shit you not.

This would've happened back when we used to not be such sensitive pansies about bullying.
              Sounds like a good development then.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                Sounds like a good development then.
                Typo fixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                  where do these fox tails hook in
                  This question is made even better having Larry David's pic there beside it.
                  I have nothing else to say at this time.

Comment

• Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

Seems like maybe you can get a good return on a garage door because maybe it just make the front of the house look really good? Kind of like a fresh paint job on the exterior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Seems like maybe you can get a good return on a garage door because maybe it just make the front of the house look really good? Kind of like a fresh paint job on the exterior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Thats what jumped out at the accountant? Ok.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

Comment

• soylent.jpg
                          One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                          SU

Comment

• Originally posted by snowcat View Post
                            [ATTACH]8196[/ATTACH]
                            Where's the green one?
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                              Where's the green one?
                              I don't even want to know whats in the brown one.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
                                I don't even want to know whats in the brown one.
                                Racist
                                One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                                SU

Comment

Working...
                                X