Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #316
    Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
    I didn't watch the video or click the link. I did read Dwight and Commando's descriptions and I regret doing so.
    Good grief. Pull the string, already.

    Comment

    • Commando
      Explosivo
      • Feb 2009
      • 20748

      #317
      Originally posted by YOhio View Post
      Good grief. Pull the string, already.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

      Comment

      • pellegrino
        miserere me
        • Jan 2009
        • 12100

        #318
        starting at 0:37
        Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
        God forgives many things for an act of mercy
        Alessandro Manzoni

        Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

        pelagius

        Comment

        • Donuthole
          Official Outgayer
          • Nov 2008
          • 25266

          #319
          Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
          starting at 0:37
          Funny Freudian slip, but I think @4:51 is much more "blink, blink, blink what?" worthy.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

          There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

          Comment

          • pellegrino
            miserere me
            • Jan 2009
            • 12100

            #320
            Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            Funny Freudian slip, but I think @4:51 is much more "blink, blink, blink what?" worthy.
            I still don't know if she ever said that website right. That dialogue was doomed from the start. A woman judging a sausage contest?

            4:51 is pretty funny too, but they had the wherewithal to nip it in the bud, whereas the two women just kept digging a hole. I mean "well you were thinking about sausage . . ." really? How does that explanation help the situation?
            Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
            God forgives many things for an act of mercy
            Alessandro Manzoni

            Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

            pelagius

            Comment

            • Dwight Schr-ute
              Members Only
              • May 2011
              • 4917

              #321
              Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

              News reporter screw ups are always my favorite things to watch on the internet.
              Last edited by Dwight Schr-ute; 12-13-2013, 01:08 AM.
              I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

              Comment

              • Uncle Ted
                The Big 12 money shot.
                • Apr 2010
                • 28853

                #322
                1503316_10200462231998568_88168025_n.jpg

                Apparently the ice storm wasn't bad enough to ride an unicycle.
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • Donuthole
                  Official Outgayer
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 25266

                  #323
                  Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]3600[/ATTACH]

                  Apparently the ice storm wasn't bad enough to ride an unicycle.
                  Ice storms don't even ride unicycles. Not even really bad ice storms.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                  There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                  Comment

                  • Joe Public
                    8.1 YPC
                    • Apr 2011
                    • 8524

                    #324
                    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                    Ice storms don't even ride unicycles. Not even really bad ice storms.
                    That's an unique perspective.
                    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                    "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                    Comment

                    • Commando
                      Explosivo
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 20748

                      #325
                      Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                      That's an unique perspective.
                      Maybe he pronounces it UN-i-cy-cle instead of YOU-ni-cy-cle
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                      Comment

                      • Uncle Ted
                        The Big 12 money shot.
                        • Apr 2010
                        • 28853

                        #326
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                        Comment

                        • dabrockster
                          Senior Member
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 10947

                          #327
                          Man in Oklahona dies from Atomic Wedgie. :surprise2:

                          Comment

                          • Uncle Ted
                            The Big 12 money shot.
                            • Apr 2010
                            • 28853

                            #328
                            Five Economic Reforms Millennials Should Be Fighting For


                            Guaranteed jobs, universal basic incomes, public finance and more

                            It's a new year, but one thing hasn't changed: The economy still blows. Five years after Wall Street crashed, America's banker-gamblers have only gotten richer, while huge swaths of the country are still drowning in personal debt, tens of millions of Americans remain unemployed – and the new jobs being created are largely low-wage, sub-contracted, part-time grunt work.


                            Millennials have been especially hard-hit by the downturn, which is probably why so many people in this generation (like myself) regard capitalism with a level of suspicion that would have been unthinkable a decade ago. But that egalitarian impulse isn't often accompanied by concrete proposals about how to get out of this catastrophe. Here are a few things we might want to start fighting for, pronto, if we want to grow old in a just, fair society, rather than the economic hellhole our parents have handed us.


                            1. Guaranteed Work for Everybody
                            [...]
                            2. Social Security for All
                            [...]
                            3. Take Back The Land
                            [...]
                            4. Make Everything Owned by Everybody
                            [...]
                            5. A Public Bank in Every State
                            [...]
                            http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...g-for-20140103


                            6. Warm beaches in the Caribbean

                            pope-car-cuba.jpg
                            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                            Comment

                            • Joe Public
                              8.1 YPC
                              • Apr 2011
                              • 8524

                              #329
                              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                              "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                              Comment

                              • MarkGrace
                                Grooveshark dick tease
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 31546

                                #330
                                This is the thread for the reaction to when wuap explains the need for a textbook to his students.
                                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                                Comment

                                Working...