Another Slim Jr.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #16
    Slim congrats. Your boys are adorable.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

    Comment

    • marsupial
      Mississippi Queen
      • Nov 2008
      • 3678

      #17
      That is the chunkiest Slim I have ever seen! He's adorable. Congratulations. I hope your wife is recovering well.
      What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
      -Teenage Dirtbag

      Comment

      • il Padrino Ute
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 19161

        #18
        Beautiful kids! Congrats!
        "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


        "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

        Comment

        • beelzebabette
          Golf & Cubs Disrespecter
          • Nov 2008
          • 2907

          #19
          Cute fam. Congrats! Hope all goes well with your wife's recovery.

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #20
            slimbo, nice job. hope all is well with wife and happy to hear of a safe delivery for baby and mom.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            Working...