Google Chrome question.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • UtahDan
    *
    • Nov 2008
    • 14496

    #1

    Google Chrome question.

    Has anyone else encountered the problem of not being able to open pdf files in Chrome? Is there a solution or a work around? I just upgraded or update Adobe Acrobat and seem to have lost this capability.
  • bluegoose
    7th round draft pick
    • Nov 2008
    • 4121

    #2
    I'm fairly new to chrome, but it seems as if anytime I want to download something from a page, including pdf files, it brings up a download bar at the bottom of the browser. After clicking on the download and telling it to open the file, it pops right up.

    Comment

    • I.J. Reilly
      Nobody's Fool
      • Apr 2009
      • 2949

      #3
      Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
      Has anyone else encountered the problem of not being able to open pdf files in Chrome? Is there a solution or a work around? I just upgraded or update Adobe Acrobat and seem to have lost this capability.
      I know the problem of which you speak, as I have been an exclusive chrome user for a while now. The best solution I have found is to right click on the link and open in a new tab. That almost always works.

      Comment

      • HuskyFreeNorthwest
        Time to camp
        • Nov 2008
        • 26082

        #4
        I just downloaded Chrome here at my work computer, are there any add-ons that you would suggest?
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

        Comment

        Working...