Xbox gamer tag

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #16
    I thought Iheartcampers was a reference to the shoes.

    I actually do heart Campers and own a few pairs.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • Jarid in Cedar
      CS Institutional Memory
      • Jun 2009
      • 13234

      #17
      ToWongFoo
      "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

      "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

      "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

      -Rick Majerus

      Comment

      • Coach McGuirk
        1
        • Nov 2008
        • 12109

        #18
        Zesty Pueblo.

        Comment

        • Coach McGuirk
          1
          • Nov 2008
          • 12109

          #19
          Originally posted by nikuman View Post
          unless you're playing with me....

          Not to jack this thread, but how, exactly, do we define a camper? I try not to have too many weenie-roasts, but I am sure I have a few.

          I have some camper in me. Maps dictate my camping as I have found a few great camping spots.

          A true camper uses tactical insertion (insert sicko joke here), and re-spawns in the same damn spot, never moves the whole game.

          You are more like a nomad, you may stay a few days but no place is your home.

          Comment

          • cougjunkie
            *Banned*
            • Nov 2008
            • 23223

            #20
            PS3boyzownxboxpansies
            *Banned*

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 37987

              #21
              monkeyfunkerfunker
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • Jarid in Cedar
                CS Institutional Memory
                • Jun 2009
                • 13234

                #22
                TuckerFudPucker
                "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                -Rick Majerus

                Comment

                • Pheidippides
                  Liberal Feminazi
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 14759

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                  I have some camper in me. Maps dictate my camping as I have found a few great camping spots.

                  A true camper uses tactical insertion (insert sicko joke here), and re-spawns in the same damn spot, never moves the whole game.

                  You are more like a nomad, you may stay a few days but no place is your home.
                  Call me the Bedouin.

                  Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  monkeyfunkerfunker
                  Shadowmonkey. Or maybe shadowfunker.
                  Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                  Comment

                  • Coach McGuirk
                    1
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 12109

                    #24
                    KneelB4Zod.

                    Comment

                    • FN Phat
                      I ♥ gateway sex
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 8691

                      #25
                      I forgot about this. Thank you for bumping it, Coach. I am sure after the recent banter in the MW2 thread there are a few more names out there. Step it up PS3 boys!!
                      I'm your huckleberry.


                      "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

                      Comment

                      Working...