My Daughter's Art

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FN Phat
    I ♥ gateway sex
    • Feb 2009
    • 8691

    #1

    My Daughter's Art

    My daughter has officially entered the craft and arts stage. She has quite the imagination and is pretty dang talented. However, on occasion, she has some true gems. Today was no exception. She has been in love with the Little Mermaid. In her latest masterpiece, I am in the role of King Triton (as you can tell by the lines on his chest which are suppose to be my chest hair) and my wife as Ariel (as you can tell by the coconuts) and my girl as Melody (for those that have not seen Little Mermaid II, that is the name of Ariels' daughter). Notice the shape of Melody's body. A.W.E.S.O.M.E

    2010-02-10 16.48.40.jpg
    I'm your huckleberry.


    "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF
  • falafel
    loves to talk on things
    • Mar 2009
    • 37975

    #2
    That's pretty awesome. Can I ask about the incest though? On second thought, never mind.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

    Dig your own grave, and save!

    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    • il Padrino Ute
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 19161

      #3
      Excellent.

      Do I see a faint image of CatDog behind you?
      "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


      "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

      Comment

      • FN Phat
        I ♥ gateway sex
        • Feb 2009
        • 8691

        #4
        Like I said, she has a great imagination.

        As far as the incest is concerned, I asked if that is King Triton's daughter as well and she said (full of attitude), "No! That is just silly. He is her Papa!!"
        I'm your huckleberry.


        "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

        Comment

        • Flystripper
          Degenerate Gambler
          • Nov 2008
          • 14089

          #5
          HAHA!

          That reminds me of the time that my five year old drew his kindergarten teacher with huge boobs. It was a bit awkward when he showed his drawing to us with the teacher standing right there during parent/teacher night.
          Dyslexics are teople poo...

          Comment

          • clackamascoug
            Banned
            • Dec 2009
            • 9709

            #6
            I love good children art.

            Our daughter was a 3rd grader, and the teacher was welcoming the kids back to school. She wanted the kids to write a sentence with the first words Do you remember... and the last words... now that was summer!

            She drew a really good picture of the swimming pool and wrote:

            Do you remember - jumping into the ice cold water, and staying under till you couldn't hold your breath any longer - now that was summer!

            It's been on my office wall for 15 years.

            Comment

            • Surfah
              Where's Wallace?
              • Nov 2008
              • 33726

              #7
              That's awesome. The little picture of Melody reminded me of Superbad.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

              Comment

              • Katy Lied
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2008
                • 9435

                #8
                I like the red mullet she gave you.

                Comment

                • SuperGabers
                  aka... UtahDan's Wifey
                  • May 2009
                  • 2182

                  #9
                  Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                  Like I said, she has a great imagination.

                  As far as the incest is concerned, I asked if that is King Triton's daughter as well and she said (full of attitude), "No! That is just silly. He is her Papa!!"
                  Disney movies CAN be confusing for children. After all, I can not think of one Disney movie where there is both a dad and mom involved in their child's life from beginning to end.

                  Comment

                  • FN Phat
                    I ♥ gateway sex
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 8691

                    #10
                    Originally posted by SuperGabers View Post
                    Disney movies CAN be confusing for children. After all, I can not think of one Disney movie where there is both a dad and mom involved in their child's life from beginning to end.
                    Mulan.
                    I'm your huckleberry.


                    "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

                    Comment

                    Working...