Paris (France) travel tips/suggestions... with kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
    Why would that have been my response? I already said I thought it was a great comment.
    You must not be familiar with IPU's general dislike of the French, or at least his myriad of snotty comments to that effect.
    "You know, I was looking at your shirt and your scarf and I was thinking that if you had leaned over, I could have seen everything." ~Trial Ad Judge

Comment

• If anything in my post came off as a recommendation to visit Paris, it wasn't! I feel like my trip there is ruining my life. All I can think about is how awesome it was, how much I want to go back, and how much I want to dump my life here and go live there. Every time I see a picture or Paris, I kind of want to cry now. It sucks living in a world where you know Paris exists but you're not there.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• The Mrs. showed me this cool Dior ad filmed at Versailles.

[YOUTUBE]V6hKNZ4wX0o[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• We are going Oct 2013. :rockon2:

Thanks, MG for your help.

(Yes, we have to plan our trips this far in advance because our modest income dictates trips to Europe are not a bi-monthly occurence! Also, I just secured financing for completion of our basement and that took removed any further travel plans from our budget for 2012.)
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• I am heading to Paris in June on business.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              I am heading to Paris in June on business.
              My business trips are to Baltimore and Memphis.
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• I'm jealous of both of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                  Mine are to Reno and Elko. MG is really jealous now.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

My recent ones took me to Sarasota.
                    Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                      Winner!

(To be fair to Baltimore its proximity to our nations capital makes it a huge plus but often these trips are overnighters and I'm stuck in downtown Baltimore. ESPN zone is fun as is Camden but I've walked the pier enough and would like our company to relocate to Paris or Madrid )

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                        Reno was the closest city to where I spent my first 1.5 years of college. We used to hit balls on that driving range with the little island at the Hilton and then eat at the super classy buffet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          I am heading to Paris in June on business.
                          Do you need a translator? If so, I know one...
                          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Mine take me everywhere from Hilldale to Invesco Field, and a whole lot of remote mountaintops in between.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                              Do you need a translator? If so, I know one...
                              When you finally get around to buying that Paris flat I think more than a few CUFfers will be hitting you up to help subsidize translate.

Comment

When you finally get around to buying that Paris flat I think more than a few CUFfers will be hitting you up to help subsidize translate.

Current plans are to retire in 2038 at age 60. Put it on your calendar!!!
                                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Working...
                                X