There is a hell and I'm there

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Art Vandelay
    Striving for mediocrity
    • Jul 2009
    • 10516

    #1

    There is a hell and I'm there

    I'm @ Chuck E Cheese with 12 seven year olds...pray for me.
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #2
    At least they're not breaking your stuff!

    Comment

    • Babs
      Not a Lawyer
      • Nov 2008
      • 17128

      #3
      those animatronic things are SO freaky.

      Comment

      • FMCoug
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 6825

        #4
        You wouldn't believe the stuff my kids have scored as Chuck E. Cheese bribes. But I have managed to stay away from the place for years.
        "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

        Comment

        • SuperGabers
          aka... UtahDan's Wifey
          • May 2009
          • 2182

          #5
          Keep your hands washed. That place is a cesspool.

          Comment

          • statman
            Rabblerouser
            • Aug 2009
            • 2799

            #6
            Originally posted by SuperGabers View Post
            Keep your hands washed. That place is a cesspool.
            The 'ball pit' is quite literally a cesspool.

            Shudder...

            Comment

            • TripletDaddy
              sweet triple
              • Nov 2008
              • 58186

              #7
              Chuck E Cheese is the place where all the kids in our ward have their birthday party. Our kids stock up on the raffle tickets and then cash in at the end. They seem to go to a party there maybe once a month almost.

              At this point, we seem to have a decent stock of parachuting army men, fake plastic fingertips with red fingernail, individual squares of Bazooka Joe, and those small plastic frogs that jump when you push down on their tail end. I keep trying to convince my kids to pool their tickets and save up for that sweet karaoke machine.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

              sigpic

              Comment

              • SuperGabers
                aka... UtahDan's Wifey
                • May 2009
                • 2182

                #8
                Originally posted by statman View Post
                The 'ball pit' is quite literally a cesspool.

                Shudder...
                You HAD to bring up the balls, didn't ya...

                Comment

                • UtahDan
                  *
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 14496

                  #9

                  Comment

                  • Art Vandelay
                    Striving for mediocrity
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 10516

                    #10
                    Dante's Inferno... I'm back. The elementary school's Valentine's Workshop. $5 for 90 minutes of cheap crafts, noisy kids, and sticky candy. They have 4 or 5 similar activties throughout the year. I would gladly write a $100 check each year if I get out of jail free.

                    Comment

                    • Viking
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 6470

                      #11
                      the grossest place on earth other than a bathroom in central park

                      Comment

                      • RobinFinderson
                        Banned
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 10548

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Viking View Post
                        the grossest place on earth other than a bathroom in central park
                        The bathrooms at Echo Park in LA are much worse. I've used them both and Echo Park wins the gross bathroom contest. (sorry to be such a topper)

                        Comment

                        • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                          Time to camp
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 26082

                          #13
                          Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                          The bathrooms at Echo Park in LA are much worse. I've used them both and Echo Park wins the gross bathroom contest. (sorry to be such a topper)
                          That is nothing.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

                          Comment

                          • FMCoug
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 6825

                            #14
                            Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                            That is nothing.
                            Yeah. You should see the bathrooms at forest service campgrounds in the northwest. Disgusting. Whoever runs those things should be shot.
                            "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

                            Comment

                            • Green Lantern
                              Has overcome great fear
                              • Aug 2009
                              • 2289

                              #15
                              The Chuck E. Cheese that we used to go to in Vegas had these tubes that wound around the whole place and up along the ceiling, like a giant hamster cage. My 3 year old got up in one but was too little to figure out how navigate to the slide exit. I kept yelling "Where are you?" and she kept saying "I don't know!"
                              Kids in general these days seem more socially retarded...

                              None of them date. They hang out. They text. They sit in the same car or room and don't say a word...they text. Then, they go home and whack off to internet porn.

                              I think that's the sad truth about why these kids are retards.

                              --Portland Ute

                              Comment

                              Working...