Taking down the three

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SeattleUte
    Faith crisis consultant
    • Nov 2008
    • 20837

    #1

    Taking down the three

    Any tips for blocking field goals?
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

    --Jonathan Swift
  • creekster
    It is NOT a monkey!
    • Nov 2008
    • 22661

    #2
    WHoa, did I just see SU jumping a shark?!?
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

    Comment

    • UtahDan
      *
      • Nov 2008
      • 14496

      #3
      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI&feature=related"]YouTube- Ba dum tssshhh[/ame]

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #4
        Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
        If you need quick access to an ironicly-placed rimshot sound to mock your friends, or a genuinely-placed rimshot to put your great joke over the top, you've come to the right place.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • Babs
          Not a Lawyer
          • Nov 2008
          • 17128

          #5
          shoot.
          I thought for sure this was a thread about Seattle wanting to take down Triplet, Y, and me.

          Comment

          • SeattleUte
            Faith crisis consultant
            • Nov 2008
            • 20837

            #6
            Originally posted by Babs View Post
            shoot.
            I thought for sure this was a thread about Seattle wanting to take down Triplet, Y, and me.
            I missed it! This thread should have been about what consitutes 3D kyryptonite. I've found if you make him think you violated a pm confidence he'll lose his cool, his SOH, go nuts and awol. Don't really do it; that would be cheating. The trick is to make him think that what happened.
            When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

            --Jonathan Swift

            Comment

            • TripletDaddy
              sweet triple
              • Nov 2008
              • 58186

              #7
              Originally posted by Babs View Post
              shoot.
              I thought for sure this was a thread about Seattle wanting to take down Triplet, Y, and me.
              I thought it was going to be a scathing critique of the Yalta Conference. Many people still feel strongly that Russia made too many demands and FDR caved.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

              sigpic

              Comment

              • SeattleUte
                Faith crisis consultant
                • Nov 2008
                • 20837

                #8
                Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                I thought it was going to be a scathing critique of the Yalta Conference. Many people still feel strongly that Russia made too many demands and FDR caved.
                lol
                When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                --Jonathan Swift

                Comment

                • TripletDaddy
                  sweet triple
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 58186

                  #9
                  Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                  lol
                  i prefer claps.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • UtahDan
                    *
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 14496

                    #10
                    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    I thought it was going to be a scathing critique of the Yalta Conference. Many people still feel strongly that Russia made too many demands and FDR caved.
                    I guess Tom, Hank and Dieter can all rest easy that it isn't about them.

                    Comment

                    • Babs
                      Not a Lawyer
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 17128

                      #11
                      Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                      I missed it! This thread should have been about what consitutes 3D kyryptonite. I've found if you make him think you violated a pm confidence he'll lose his cool, his SOH, go nuts and awol. Don't really do it; that would be cheating. The trick is to make him think that what happened.
                      totally. he complains to Lebowski all the time.

                      Comment

                      • SeattleUte
                        Faith crisis consultant
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 20837

                        #12
                        Tom Landry used to say never take points of the board. In other words, if you make a fg, and there's a penalty that would give you first down, decline it. Thoughts?
                        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                        --Jonathan Swift

                        Comment

                        • UtahDan
                          *
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 14496

                          #13
                          Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                          Tom Landry used to say never take points of the board. In other words, if you make a fg, and there's a penalty that would give you first down, decline it. Thoughts?

                          Comment

                          • TripletDaddy
                            sweet triple
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 58186

                            #14
                            Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                            I get it! Although this doesn't strike me as a "joke," as much as a simple example of the type of stetson Landry would wear.
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • Babs
                              Not a Lawyer
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 17128

                              #15
                              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              I get it! Although this doesn't strike me as a "joke," as much as a simple example of the type of stetson Landry would wear.
                              you may be expecting a bit much of UD.

                              Comment

                              Working...