Is it very hard to get blood out of tan carpet?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • UtahDan
    *
    • Nov 2008
    • 14496

    #1

    Is it very hard to get blood out of tan carpet?

    Because that is what I am going to be figuring out if DirecTV sends out a third idiot without the 40 foot ladder he needs to get me an HD dish. I have told them twice, once when I called for the service, and once when the first guy showed up without one, that this is what was needed.

    I got a new TV for Christmas, it was the only thing we got each other, and I should have had my freaking HD more than a week ago. Now I need to wait until next Tuesday. Maybe I just need to cancel and go with Dish. Maybe that are just as bad. Maybe if I cripple the next employee of theirs who turns up here I will at least feel some emotional satisfaction.
  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #2
    Cover the carpet with plastic drop cloths.
    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

    Comment

    • kccougar
      9262
      • Nov 2008
      • 7020

      #3
      After you scrub the blood out, make sure to put a fan on it.
      "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

      Comment

      • thesaint258
        aka Benito Hazard
        • Jan 2009
        • 3005

        #4
        DTV installers suck. My parents are still dealing with issues from when they had it installed. DTV has good programming, but for everything else, Dish > DTV.
        Not that, sickos.

        Comment

        • HuskyFreeNorthwest
          Time to camp
          • Nov 2008
          • 26082

          #5
          Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
          Cover the carpet with plastic drop cloths.
          I love that IPU gives a response on how to prevent.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

          Comment

          • Color Me Badd Fan
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2009
            • 12519

            #6
            Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
            Because that is what I am going to be figuring out if DirecTV sends out a third idiot without the 40 foot ladder he needs to get me an HD dish. I have told them twice, once when I called for the service, and once when the first guy showed up without one, that this is what was needed.

            I got a new TV for Christmas, it was the only thing we got each other, and I should have had my freaking HD more than a week ago. Now I need to wait until next Tuesday. Maybe I just need to cancel and go with Dish. Maybe that are just as bad. Maybe if I cripple the next employee of theirs who turns up here I will at least feel some emotional satisfaction.
            Well, with DTV not getting VS, I'm beginning to wonder from a college football perspective if Dish is in fact a better choice than DTV. Sure, you get the MTN, but you can't get VS.

            As far as equipment goes, the Dish DVR I got in May 2007 was far better than the stuff I got from DTV in October 2008. First, it worked better. Second, it was multi-room with only one box. With my two-year old watching Little Einsteins and Babe all the time on our main TV, I really want access to that DVR in ther other room.

            But I heard from FIL that DTV just does Tivo now. That contrasts with what I saw in Costco the other day where I saw DTV gear that looked exactly like the shitty equipment I currently have.
            Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

            Comment

            • pellegrino
              miserere me
              • Jan 2009
              • 12100

              #7
              Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
              I love that IPU gives a response on how to prevent.
              It's an old family secret, I'm surprised he was so candid with it.
              Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
              God forgives many things for an act of mercy
              Alessandro Manzoni

              Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

              pelagius

              Comment

              Working...