iCarly et al is a requirement to be cool

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • myboynoah
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 21719

    #16
    Also, I'm so glad I have no idea what you all are talking about.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

    For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

    Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

    Comment

    • JohnnyLingo
      La Naranja
      • Nov 2008
      • 3976

      #17
      My older sister and cousin laughed at me during the entire experience...
      So that's how things are in the CMBF family, eh?

      Comment

      • Flystripper
        Degenerate Gambler
        • Nov 2008
        • 14105

        #18
        Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        I actually wish my daughter liked this show more, she's just 3 so maybe she'll like it in a year or two. I think it's hilarious. FN Phat's daughter hates it whenever anyone says 'whatcha doin'?' She immediately says, "Don't say that." So of course I say it a bajillion times like any good uncle would.
        My two boys love Phineas and Ferb.
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

        Comment

        • Pheidippides
          Liberal Feminazi
          • Nov 2008
          • 14759

          #19
          Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
          My two boys love Phineas and Ferb.
          Forget my kids; SHW and I love Phineas and Ferb. It is a morning ritual.
          Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

          Comment

          • Flystripper
            Degenerate Gambler
            • Nov 2008
            • 14105

            #20
            Originally posted by nikuman View Post
            Forget my kids; SHW and I love Phineas and Ferb. It is a morning ritual.
            good point....i watch it too!
            Dyslexics are teople poo...

            Comment

            Working...