For gun enthusiasts.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hallelujah
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 2741

    #1

    For gun enthusiasts.

    Just found this while doing some research.

  • Blueintheface
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 15382

    #2
    I like this guy's idea.


    [ame="http://s524.photobucket.com/albums/cc328/Blueintheface_photos/?action=view&current=TexasFlashlight.flv"]TexasFlashlight.flv video by Blueintheface_photos - Photobucket@@AMEPARAM@@http://vid524.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid524.photobucket.com/albums/cc328/Blueintheface_photos/TexasFlashlight.flv@@AMEPARAM@@vid524@@AMEPARAM@@5 24@@AMEPARAM@@cc328/Blueintheface_photos/TexasFlashlight[/ame]
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

    "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

    Comment

    • DU Ute
      RIP CUF
      • Dec 2008
      • 7393

      #3
      [YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-dUIQBg8nJw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-dUIQBg8nJw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

      Comment

      Working...