One thing you're thankful for

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Viking
    Banned
    • Jun 2009
    • 6470

    #166
    My three girls

    Comment

    • wuapinmon
      Soul Plumber
      • Dec 2008
      • 30711

      #167
      The Speakeasy
      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

      Comment

      • Coach McGuirk
        1
        • Nov 2008
        • 12109

        #168
        Turkey Sandwiches.

        Comment

        • Coach McGuirk
          1
          • Nov 2008
          • 12109

          #169
          Originally posted by SuperGabers View Post
          A good, kick-ass college football game... You know. The kind that leaves you on the edge of you seat until the final whistle blows...

          I am watching one of these right now, and you are right, I am thankful.

          Comment

          • HuskyFreeNorthwest
            Time to camp
            • Nov 2008
            • 26082

            #170
            Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
            Turkey Sandwiches.
            Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
            I am watching one of these right now, and you are right, I am thankful.
            One per day!
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

            Comment

            • Hallelujah
              Junior Member
              • Dec 2008
              • 2741

              #171
              Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
              Once a day between now and Thanksgiving, say one thing that you're thankful for.

              I'll go first: Mexican food.
              Very deep.

              Comment

              • happyone
                Board Bookworm
                • Mar 2009
                • 5398

                #172
                I missed yesterday and the day before, so I'll add two

                1. Modern medicine
                2. the fact that when the repaved Hwy 89 in north Davis county they paved the shoulders out to one car lane wide.

                I may be small, but I'm slow.

                A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

                Comment

                • beefytee
                  Board eye candy
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 7542

                  #173
                  I love my kids. I was glad they were at the game with me today.

                  Comment

                  Working...