Nursing Bras and Tanks

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wuapinmon
    Soul Plumber
    • Dec 2008
    • 30711

    #16
    Originally posted by SuperGabers View Post
    ...and that is why we need a "Mother's Lounge" for topics such as this, CUf moderators...

    Gratuitous? Really? I have seen more cleavage on avatars than I have in public... I doubt with the subject title, many of our men will really click on the link.
    I think this one belongs in The Bedroom.

    Originally posted by falafel View Post
    Actually, men will probably click on the link BECAUSE of the title.
    Must to learn she has.

    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    You need to handle your business, bro.

    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

    Comment

    • pellegrino
      miserere me
      • Jan 2009
      • 12100

      #17
      Originally posted by SuperGabers View Post
      Why any man would want to click on said link is beyond me. 'Twas a bit tongue in cheek when I mentioned whether-or-not you fellas would have any opinion in the matter.



      He needs to handle is business??? Exactly how would UD do that? By keeping me barefoot, pregnant, and submissive in our marriage?

      Please, men... You have discussed racier issues than this...
      pardon the collective board blush. some just don't do well with these topics. It's part of being male, we seem to be just fine when we're bringing it up, but it's strange, awkward, or "gratuitous" when a woman brings it up.

      I do think that a private, mother's lounge forum would be a good thing for the women on the board.

      I'll ask my wife and see what, if anything she has to contribute, look for a pm.
      Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
      God forgives many things for an act of mercy
      Alessandro Manzoni

      Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

      pelagius

      Comment

      • cougjunkie
        *Banned*
        • Nov 2008
        • 23223

        #18
        This website has been really helpful for me.

        *Banned*

        Comment

        • UteStar
          Sexiest Poster in Town
          • Nov 2008
          • 2419

          #19
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          You need to handle your business, bro.
          Originally posted by SuperGabers View Post
          He needs to handle is business??? Exactly how would UD do that? By keeping me barefoot, pregnant, and submissive in our marriage?

          DDD tries to chummy up with the ladies on the site, but good for you on calling him out with his 'showing his true colors' post. Makes me kinda sick.

          Don't be afraid to keep asking sincere questions...just watch out for posters like DDD ruining it for so many of us. Wish I could help you in your question...sounds like you need some support!

          Comment

          • Goatnapper'96
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 10924

            #20
            Originally posted by SuperGabers View Post
            OK, ladies... or any of you gents who have an opinion on the subject matter to follow... I need help finding a nursing tank and here are my requirements:

            * must be a tank to cover up my tummy
            * must have padding to cover up continually hard nipples

            My biggest Grrrr, is that most nursing tanks I have found have just that one layer of fabric which is less than substantial when it comes to hard nipple modesty. I HATE the snee. Plus, when using pads, you can see that they are there.

            Let me clarify a bit too. I'd wear the tank around home for comfort, but when out and about, I would use it as a layer. But even with it layered, those hard little guys just like to show through and that is my main concern.

            What have you other moms found that you liked?
            Coolest. Post. Ever.
            Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
            -General George S. Patton

            I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
            -DOCTOR Wuap

            Comment

            • marsupial
              Mississippi Queen
              • Nov 2008
              • 3678

              #21
              Gabs,

              I found some bras that La Leche League makes that have a bit of filler. They are also cuter than most.

              I believe this is the bra.
              What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
              -Teenage Dirtbag

              Comment

              • Soccermom
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 4063

                #22
                I can't help with the nursing bra tips, but would advise to avoid nursing garments. Lamest things ever.

                Comment

                • Color Me Badd Fan
                  Senior Member
                  • Jan 2009
                  • 12519

                  #23
                  Originally posted by SuperGabers View Post
                  OK, ladies... or any of you gents who have an opinion on the subject matter to follow... I need help finding a nursing tank and here are my requirements:

                  * must be a tank to cover up my tummy
                  * must have padding to cover up continually hard nipples

                  My biggest Grrrr, is that most nursing tanks I have found have just that one layer of fabric which is less than substantial when it comes to hard nipple modesty. I HATE the snee. Plus, when using pads, you can see that they are there.

                  Let me clarify a bit too. I'd wear the tank around home for comfort, but when out and about, I would use it as a layer. But even with it layered, those hard little guys just like to show through and that is my main concern.

                  What have you other moms found that you liked?

                  I just wanted to note that Jennifer Aniston should have been asking people this question during the first couple seasons of Friends even though she wasn't having kids and nursing babies. The first season of Friends was legitimately good, subsequent seasons- not so much. Aniston's weekly doorbell display was icing on the cake during the first season and it was the only reason to watch any of the episodes during the second season.
                  Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

                  Comment

                  • Solon
                    Lost in the flood
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 5747

                    #24
                    My wife never found one. We live in the sticks, and drove 50 miles to the nearest maternity-type store. We ended up buying a couple of old-lady brassieres (I can't call these contraptions bras - they're way too fuddy-duddy for that nomenclature) that she had to make do with. An attempt at online shopping ended with frustration at price (esp. adding in shipping).

                    In all, it seems that this market could use some development.
                    "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
                    -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

                    Comment

                    • Teenage Dirtbag
                      Since 1971
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 1096

                      #25
                      Originally posted by SuperGabers View Post
                      Why any man would want to click on said link is beyond me.
                      Hey! I'm only here because you said we were gonna talk about tanks! You know, like the Army guys drive. That's why I clicked it! Honest!

                      Comment

                      • byu71
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 22070

                        #26
                        I really support the ladies getting their own private forum. Perhaps a grandfatherly figure should be also allowed in to make sure nothing untoward goes on.

                        Comment

                        • SuperGabers
                          aka... UtahDan's Wifey
                          • May 2009
                          • 2182

                          #27
                          Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                          I really support the ladies getting their own private forum. Perhaps a grandfatherly figure should be also allowed in to make sure nothing untoward goes on.
                          Oh 71... Your new avatar is frightful... Go back to your old one.

                          Comment

                          • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                            Time to camp
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 26082

                            #28
                            Had you told me that junkie would give the most helpful answer in this thread, I probably would have laughed.
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

                            Comment

                            • UtahDan
                              *
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 14496

                              #29
                              Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                              Had you told me that junkie would give the most helpful answer in this thread, I probably would have laughed.
                              A lot of people don't know that side of junkie. He is a very complex man. And a very tender one.

                              Comment

                              • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                                Time to camp
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 26082

                                #30
                                Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                                A lot of people don't know that side of junkie. He is a very complex man. And a very tender one.
                                I guess he knows a lot about nipples also.
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

                                Comment

                                Working...