roseBUD avatar homage thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wuapinmon
    Soul Plumber
    • Dec 2008
    • 30711

    #1

    roseBUD avatar homage thread

    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon
  • Fiyero
    Banned
    • Nov 2008
    • 5266

    #2

    Comment

    • Colly Wolly
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 1824

      #3
      I lol'd.

      Comment

      • pellegrino
        miserere me
        • Jan 2009
        • 12100

        #4
        Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
        God forgives many things for an act of mercy
        Alessandro Manzoni

        Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

        pelagius

        Comment

        • myboynoah
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 21719

          #5
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

          For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

          Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

          Comment

          • FN Phat
            I ♥ gateway sex
            • Feb 2009
            • 8691

            #6
            Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
            That is awesome
            I'm your huckleberry.


            "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

            Comment

            • RobinFinderson
              Banned
              • Nov 2008
              • 10548

              #7
              Mosquito Coast! I loved that movie.

              Comment

              • wuapinmon
                Soul Plumber
                • Dec 2008
                • 30711

                #8
                Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                Mosquito Coast! I loved that movie.
                My vanity had me hoping that people would try to figure out what each thing meant. I grossly misoverestimated the board's interest in my little project, and my little heart is broken.
                "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                Comment

                • RobinFinderson
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 10548

                  #9
                  Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                  My vanity had me hoping that people would try to figure out what each thing meant. I grossly misoverestimated the board's interest in my little project, and my little heart is broken.
                  All of those things have symbolic meaning? I was just impressed that you had a chess board, and then I realized it was probably just checkers.

                  Comment

                  • wuapinmon
                    Soul Plumber
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 30711

                    #10
                    Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                    All of those things have symbolic meaning? I was just impressed that you had a chess board, and then I realized it was probably just checkers.

                    I hate you so much right now.

                    That board is from my chess table made by a carpenter I knew in Provo. It's one of my prized possessions and the only thing that would've made me sad had I actually lost it like I thought I had during Katrina.


                    Yeah, they all of symbolic meaning. If you know me, or are a student of my posts, they're not too hard to figure out.
                    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                    Comment

                    • Non Sequitur
                      Where did I put my bodkin
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 5773

                      #11
                      Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                      Yeah, they all of symbolic meaning. If you know me, or are a student of my posts, they're not too hard to figure out.
                      There are students of your posts? Hell, I never even got the syllabus.
                      "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

                      Comment

                      • wuapinmon
                        Soul Plumber
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 30711

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                        There are students of your posts? Hell, I never even got the syllabus.
                        Save it for the evaluations, sophomore.
                        "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                        The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                        Comment

                        • RobinFinderson
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 10548

                          #13
                          Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                          I hate you so much right now.

                          That board is from my chess table made by a carpenter I knew in Provo. It's one of my prized possessions and the only thing that would've made me sad had I actually lost it like I thought I had during Katrina.


                          Yeah, they all of symbolic meaning. If you know me, or are a student of my posts, they're not too hard to figure out.
                          (pssst! FYI, a checkers board and a chess board are the same thing)

                          Comment

                          • wuapinmon
                            Soul Plumber
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 30711

                            #14
                            Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                            (pssst! FYI, a checkers board and a chess board are the same thing)
                            That's like saying this and this are the same thing:
                            "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                            The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                            Comment

                            • falafel
                              loves to talk on things
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 37987

                              #15
                              I don't dare delve into wuap's psychosis to try and decipher that mess. I will say I'm more than a little bit disturbed by the Magnum 44 sized marker and the open blade.

                              The all caps "BUD" I get, as well as the "be nice or leave" sign. I don't know why you have coke bottle caps on your toes, though.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                              Dig your own grave, and save!

                              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                              Comment

                              Working...